:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

The battle in Seattle...THE BATTLE IN SEATTLE...

You see y'all have been talking that trash, man, RUNNING YOUR LITTLE MOUTHS about beast mode THIS and legion of boom THAT and how your going to put a cap in Kaep.

Let me tell you something, you all need to legion of KNOW YOUR ROLE and SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. The fact of the matter is you can take your little skittles, fruity pebbles, hotdogs, addreall all that crap and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR ROODY POO *****.

You see it doesn't matter if we have to whoop the 12th man's ***, all the way up to the 60,000th man's ***, or even that transvestite predator Sherman's ***. Come Sunday, we're gonna find out just how tough you little seachickens are when you're laid out 1...2...3...because the niners are thatahh...damnahh...goodahh...

#NTWT

LOL, you watch too much TV!

You see y'all have been talking that trash, man, RUNNING YOUR LITTLE MOUTHS about beast mode THIS and legion of boom THAT and how your going to put a cap in Kaep.

Let me tell you something, you all need to legion of KNOW YOUR ROLE and SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. The fact of the matter is you can take your little skittles, fruity pebbles, hotdogs, addreall all that crap and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR ROODY POO *****.

You see it doesn't matter if we have to whoop the 12th man's ***, all the way up to the 60,000th man's ***, or even that transvestite predator Sherman's ***. Come Sunday, we're gonna find out just how tough you little seachickens are when you're laid out 1...2...3...because the niners are thatahh...damnahh...goodahh...

#NTWT

View media item 324363

Rest of NT will be like Sting in the rafters tomorrow with this thread :rofl:

Over/Under on the bans that happen?

The bans will happen because fools will be yapping in the NFL season discussion thread about this thread.

I'll say 4.

This how you Seahawks fans get down.

This thug and holligan behavior isn't tolerated in the work place so to benifit the community I informed his management of how he's representing his company. That resume better be getting updated ASAP. View media item 754803

:smh: wow

edit they couldn't eat at a better resturant than the Cheesecake Factory. :lol:

Last edited:
Defending holligan behavior I see. Anyhow I made a call to corporate. This type of mentality he displayed is a terrible representation of who he works for.

He gets to see his team take the L Sunday and sign his termination papers Monday.

Defending holligan behavior I see. Anyhow I made a call to corporate. This type of mentality he displayed is a terrible representation of who he works for.

He gets to see his team take the L Sunday and sign his termination papers Monday.

You're a BAN for that one man :rofl:

This ain't got nothing to do with football, you lame as hell for that

No one's defending holligan behavior, but did you really have that man lose his job, though?? On a niner tip... literally...

I just can't wait these near 12 hours... GO HAWKS!

#NTWT

no wonder why you stay most of the time in the wrestling thread...

No one's defending holligan behavior, but did you really have that man lose his job, though?? On a niner tip... literally...

This dude really thinks he's repping Niner gang pulling a ***** made move like that :lol: :smh:

Them feels have been caught.

I guess anyone who handles food should be able to joke around about tainting someone else's food over a sporting event.

When did I tell him to consider messing with Kap and Boldins food?

I believe he was serious about it too. Jordan flu game, Kobe game 2 in Sacramento in 2002 etc. its happened were fans want to impact the game. He may have joked around to hide his true intentions but who really knows. But when you represent a company you shouldn't behave like that.

Had the seahawks not blown that lead to Atlanta and some clown was taking about food poisoning Russell Wilson and golden tate id feel the same way.

Last edited:
This dude really thinks he's repping Niner gang pulling a ***** made move like that :lol: :smh:

Your cool with a server having that type of mentality?

Again though. What did I do wrong. Social media is public for the world to see. Why post foolishness like that to begin with, especially when its a bad representation of where you work at.

When did I tell him to consider messing with Kap and Boldins food?

I believe he was serious about it too. Jordan flu game, Kobe game 2 in Sacramento in 2002 etc. its happened were fans want to impact the game. He may have joked around to hide his true intentions but who really knows. But when you represent a company you shouldn't behave like that.

Had the seahawks not blown that lead to Atlanta and some clown was taking about food poisoning Russell Wilson and golden tare id feel the same way.

LOL, I see what you did there^... and did we blow the lead? I agree that It was a dumb move to post on the employees part, but your move...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom