:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Is Seattle unaware that the six is for six lombardis? Do you know what the lombardi trophy is? Guess I wouldn't expect you to since you have zero of them.

View media item 752086

Last edited:

View media item 752094

You will not win the trash talk battle Seahawk fans :lol:

Just keep your mind on the game and PRAY that you do it then.

View media item 752107

Mad about what exactly? Winning any and all trash talk BEFORE the game happens? Nah son, I'm good :lol:

Creative meme tho, ill give you that much?

EDIT-- Also, for the record I've never guaranteed a W or said that we were going to win (nor did i say we'd lose) this game, but I do feel confident and so I dont wana be thrown in that troll/completely biased/homer group of fans that S&T is full of. I DO feel we have a very good chance to get a W come Sunday though.

Last edited:

View media item 752094

View media item 752107

Mad about what exactly? Winning any and all trash talk BEFORE the game happens? Nah son, I'm good :lol:

than **** this thread till 3:35pm sunday :lol:

than **** this thread till 3:35pm sunday :lol:

You know damn well FOX is going to milk the commercial/tv timeouts like no other seeing as it's the NFCC, games gona start at like 3:55 :lol:

EDIT-- I'm sure these stats can be thrown out the window considering a SB berth is on the line, but they are interesting nonetheless

View media item 752264

Nice to know Kap is on a nice little role, 8 game win streak (6 since the meeting with SEA) ain't too shabby either.

Last edited:
KJ Wright will play
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

best match up on sunday: crab's jordans vs. earl thomas' PEs
nthat.gif

Memes should be banned from Niketalk.  How old are you people?

Bill Simmons picked the 9ers, which is a big relief for me.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom