OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here you go...That's NOT a catch based on what we seen, so then that means Carroll was the one who actually got it. There was not fumble and if his bum is down, that's not a catch. They'll **** this up. NFL :smh:

So, here you go...That's NOT a catch based on what we seen, so then that means Carroll was the one who actually got it. There was not fumble and if his bum is down, that's not a catch. They'll **** this up. NFL :smh:
Id need to see it again to see if his elbow and butt were down. His knee wasn't

After really thinking about it, I agree with this

After really thinking about it, I agree with this

I didn't articulate that well, but I'm glad you understood...CC just said exactly what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom