OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Marvez @alexmarvez
Two sources tell @NFLonFOX that @Saints are firing DC Rob Ryan after latest defensive woes Sunday v @********

Surprised he lasted this long...

He'll get another job. NFL loves recycling overrated, white coaches.
Ain't that the truth.

Jeff Fisher is the king of overrated, rehashed coaches... Gurley probably going to keep that man employed for another 3 years.
Factor in how much LA/USC people love Fisher...He'll be a rockstar when the Rams move over here. 
nerd.gif

He'll get another job. NFL loves recycling overrated, white coaches.

Ain't that the truth.

Jeff Fisher is the king of overrated, rehashed coaches... Gurley probably going to keep that man employed for another 3 years.

Don't get me ******* started on him and Norv :lol: Gurley might not even save him, look how terribly he coached that game yesterday.

My comment came off a little ****-ish :lol: after seeing how people who are too afraid to say why they really hate Cam rail him for a ******* dance/celebration, I've been on my soapbox.

I'll never in a million years understand why Jeff Fisher is a highly coveted coach. He's been about as average as it gets in this league, for a longgggg time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom