OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julio Jones had 93 yards vs NO. Matt Jones our RB had 131. Atlanta with Matty Ice only scored 21 points vs NO. We put up 47 with Kirk.

How do you guys explain this?

Kirk > Matt?

Our RB Matt Jones a better WR then Julio Jones is?

You guys can't really can't credit NO defense in that game after all the trash y'all talked about them. How free they are.

Last edited:
Ma the **** is pretty simple... If teams don't stop the 5-10 yard passes from Kirk he's gonna be comfortable and have a good game...

But he's not that good 15+ and that's where he runs into trouble...

There really is nothing more to it... It's been obvious in all the games this year... He even played good against the pats but the WRs gave him 0 help.

He's defintely better than I expected him to be but I wouldn't say best QB in the NFCE. :lol:

And we've already won more games than I expected us to so anymore Ws is a plus in my eyes. :pimp:

Julio Jones had 93 yards vs NO. Matt Jones our RB had 131. Atlanta with Matty Ice only scored 21 points vs NO. We put up 47 with Kirk.

How do you guys explain this?

Kirk > Matt?

Our RB Matt Jones a better WR then Julio Jones is?

You guys can't really can't credit NO defense in that game after all the trash y'all talked about them. How free they are.
Both teams aren't making the playoffs anyway

I get it. NO defense is the worst ever when Kirk flexed on them.

Atlanta is Atlanta when they don't. Although their offense has a better QB and much better weapons.

Makes no sense but ok.

But Captain Kirk didn't look good... He looked great!
pimp.gif

And that's not the first time he's been that efficient this year.
Cousin wont see anything close to the Saints defense, when he hops off of 85-South and plays in Bank of America stadium Sunday. its gonna get real between them sidelines and the real Kirk will show up. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom