OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Harrison
OLB at The Pittsburgh Steelers · 426,457 followers · 10 hrs · Instagram ·
I came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise to boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you something to shut u up and keep you happy. ‪#‎harrisonfamilyvalues‬

harrison :pimp:

Barkley about to lose his job to Tebow

true story

@Chargers: BREAKING NEWS: We've signed Philip Rivers to a four-year contract extension through 2019.

View media item 1674485

James Harrison
OLB at The Pittsburgh Steelers · 426,457 followers · 10 hrs · Instagram ·
I came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise to boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you something to shut u up and keep you happy. ‪#‎harrisonfamilyvalues‬

harrison :pimp:

realness

Roose Bolton = Roger Goodell
nerd.gif
Tywin
nerd.gif
No lie this was the first character that popped into my head for Goodell.
laugh.gif

Roose Bolton = Roger Goodell
nerd.gif
Tywin
nerd.gif
need someone to go Tyrion on him
laugh.gif
This was my second thought who would play the role of Tyrion.
laugh.gif

Remember Raider fans tellin me that signing Trent was no big deal and he could turn it around? :rofl:

Demar Dotson got a sprained MCL, still puzzled as to why he was in the game with 20 seconds before halftime. Most consistent lineman too
mean.gif
mean.gif
Could have been a lottt worse. How long does a sprained MCL usually keep guys out? We would be so ****** if we didn't have him during the regular season.
4-6 weeks.. I think

Last edited:
Vikings will move Harris to RT and Clemmings plays RG. Maybe Berger. They could move Harris to RT and sign Mathis if they want to pay Evan Mathis $5.5 million. Destroy all methods and urges that lead to the possibility of signing Gosder Cherilus though. cuz NaaaaaOT GUNNA ABLE TO DO IT

Chase Daniel nearly led Da'Ron Brown into a goalpost. But for KC - Think they'd be in more than okay hands if Smith ever goes down for a few games. Drive near the end of the half was impressive.

Last edited:
Man I'm really pulling for Tyron Taylor to win that bills gig...obvious bias cause he's a hometown guy, but dude has game and could potentially succeed in a very specific role that involves his legs just as much as his arm (Russ,kap,bob the third).

I'm going out on a limb, but I think the bills and or Dolphins have got a good a chance at the afc east as anybody. The closer the season gets, the higher I am on Miami.

Jameis threw some bad passes (picks, high balls) And he threw some beautiful passes (out to Murphy)... He's gonna have to play to his strengths (short/mid range accuracy) and shorten up the reads. Simplify the game a lil..he'll be ok..

I'm intrigued to watch philly today..don't know what expect from them this season honestly.

Last edited:
Thing is, aside from that lane being missed his running was okay. He showed better speed cause of the weight he lost and he had another run where she showed some smart thinking and moved around defenders correctly.

Either way, Raider fans aren't worried cause we have Murray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom