OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke of Zest been wildin all game.

Surprised he got called for that penalty even though it didn't really cost him.

A Panthers player needs to put a solid (clean) hit on him for his foolishness.

14 points dropped for the Giants
mean.gif

thought you couldn't challenge once it's blown dead? or am I thinking of forward progress

They changed it a few yards back where if a team clearly recovers it right after the fumble in question, it can be challenged and given to that team. There needs to be a clear recovery of the fumbled ball though. If there is any question, I don't believe they can review it.

If there was a pile of people on the ball and then they call it down by contact, they won't review that.

Something along those lines

Also, if they blow the whistle for forward progress, that isn't reviewable.

ODB and DRC dropping easy TDs. This fumble now. ****** awful. Now we gotta see Andre Williams, even worse.

Rex losing his players now? They not playing for him today. Bad look for Buffalo.

Last edited:
damn man . odb aint done ish all day. held catch less so far with that dropped td.... smh at the so called best wr in football so far. 

Last edited:
They changed it a few yards back where if a team clearly recovers it right after the fumble in question, it can be challenged and given to that team. There needs to be a clear recovery of the fumbled ball though. If there is any question, I don't believe they can review it.

If there was a pile of people on the ball and then they call it down by contact, they won't review that.

Something along those lines

Also, if they blow the whistle for forward progress, that isn't reviewable.
gotcha thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom