OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants defense ******* sucks balls.

Playing against Cam this week in fantasy. Great job you bums.

all these knee injuries today
mean.gif

Rex Ryan should've been relegated back to Defensive Coordinator long ago. I don't think he can strictly be a head coach.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/16/15/kelvin-benjamin-injured-panthers-unbeaten-streak-ron-rivera
Great article on Benjamin, glad to see him traveling with the team now.

“Coming out of OTAs and minicamps he had struggled with the hamstrings, and I had made a comment, ‘Well, maybe his weight had a little bit to do with it,’” Rivera said. “He came back to training camp and it was the best shape he had ever been in. I mean he was killing people in camp. Even (top Carolina cornerback) Josh (Norman) was struggling to cover him. And then to have him get hurt the way he did, and so late in the preseason, it was so disappointing. - Ron Rivera

I did hear Kelvin was beating Norman like a drum from people who attended practices.

All those bums in the media who said the Giants are going to win today are now going to proclaim the panthers as the best team they've ever seen this week.

Giants getting washed.

Picked them to at least cover, buying into their supposed "we play tough against/beat undefeated teams" mystic.

Boy was I wrong.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom