OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe it will be the raiders moving to LA with the Rams. Chargers don't want to be a tenant. The mark Davis would have no problem being that.

[quote name="eddiengambino"]Georgia Frontiere probably rolling over her grave seeing the Rams come back to LA :lol[/quote]Heifer. :{

chargers deserve to be in san diego.

... why do they "deserve" to be there?
Their fans suck.
Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...
I don't get why they deserve to be there.

Have you actually been to Qualcomm? It's not even close, Qualcomm is soooooooooooooo much worse than the Coliseum.

The Coliseum really isn't a bad place to watch a football game at all once you get over the fact that it's old as dirt. There are just absolutely zero amenities, a largely unseen and unheard community of feral cats ever present, and the occasional sewage issue which to my knowledge, has never directly affected the fans, just players and staff. :lol

The Coliseum may be a dump but at least it has pride. Multiple major renovations, hundreds of million dollars put into it in the past twenty years.

Qualcomm is shameless. It's literally falling apart, has been for years, and nay a single damn is given.

Last edited:
It's gonna be weird to me hearing LA Rams. I ain't that old to remember them being in LA.

When I started watching football The Greatest Show On Turf was that team. :hat I've always known them as the STL Rams.

Same! Damn..

I'm curious to see the Rams new jerseys/branding though.

Yeah I know that'll most likely happen but you know they're going to rebrand the entire team even in the slightest changes most likely.

I agree tho, go with the LA Rams era jerseys and call it a day.

I remember the LA Rams from Tecmo Super Bowl, so they should definitely roll with the classic blue and bright yellow unis

chargers deserve to be in san diego.
... why do they "deserve" to be there?
Their fans suck.
Stadium is a dump only second to O.Co (which is by far the first place trash stadium)...
I don't get why they deserve to be there.
Have you actually been to Qualcomm? It's not even close, Qualcomm is soooooooooooooo much worse than the Coliseum.

The Coliseum really isn't a bad place to watch a football game at all once you get over the fact that it's old as dirt. There are just absolutely zero amenities, a largely unseen and unheard community of feral cats ever present, and the occasional sewage issue which to my knowledge, has never directly affected the fans, just players and staff.
laugh.gif

The Coliseum may be a dump but at least it has pride. Multiple major renovations, hundreds of million dollars put into it in the past twenty years.

Qualcomm is shameless. It's literally falling apart, has been for years, and nay a single damn is given.
wonder what happens to San Diego State if the chargers leave, I would expect the city to tear down the stadium.

Now that we're moving back to LA, please bring back the royal blue and mustard yellow unis
They will "modernize" them and ruin them somehow 
mean.gif
  Like the Chargers

Really hope they don't though.  That uniform set in one of the best in all of sports. 

LA Rams games in LA will be like home games for teams like Pit, NE, and NYG

Last edited:
[quote name="DeadsetAce"]LA Rams games in LA will be like home games for teams like Pit, NE, and NYG[/quote]Nah, you're thinking of San Diego.

There will be some road representation at first, but as the years go on, those fans that are only fans because they live in LA and have been free agents... will get right. :smokin

Last edited:
How long will it take for these kids to become Rams fans, their parents have memories with the team but they don't

Rams fans, mainly the LA & SoCal fans should thank Stan Kronke for having very, very, very, very DEEP pockets.

That's the main reason how they got the Rams back.

Funny thing is last time the Rams were in Anaheim...which isn't LA or LA County.They were a terrible team and sucked and were hardly selling out Angel stadium.Those were the days of Jim Everett, Eric Dickerson Henry Ellard, Gaston Green.Trust me when I say the mid 80's to mid 90's when both teams (Ram & Raiders) were there at that time that the Raiders owned the LA football scene and it was mainly because the Raiders won a Superbowl while they were there and also of course having Bo Jackson in his prime before he suffered a career ending injury.Also because lets face it LA has some really bad & ghetto areas, especially where the LA coliseum is where the Raiders played which matched the Raiders allure and mystique.

Bottom line is in LA you have to win championships no matter what pro team is there to draw fans.That's the main reason why the Clippers are and forever will be a 2nd rate pro sports team in LA :lol

Same situation will be for the Chargers if they eventually accept Kroenke's offer to be co tennants and the 2nd NFL team in the new Ingelwood stadium.

Last edited:
[quote name="DeadsetAce"]LA Rams games in LA will be like home games for teams like Pit, NE, and NYG
Nah, you're thinking of San Diego.

There will be some road representation at first, but as the years go on, those fans that are only fans because they live in LA and have been free agents... will get right. :smokin[/quote]

LOL

the stadium is going to look like clipper games of old. The away team Crowd will be louder and have more fans then them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom