OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man **** Lawrence Phillips.  Dude beat his girlfriend, ran over 3 kids with his car, and killed his cellmate in prison.  And he ended Steve Young's career.  Resting in Peace is too good of an ending for someone like Phillips.

im sayin'

what's with all the love for this type of individual?! unless he was really innocent, word to making a murderer :lol

I love Hue as a coach but dude thinks he can make personnel decisions.

That isn't happening in San Francisco or New York.

Dude is going to hire his GM in Cleveland

im sayin'

what's with all the love for this type of individual?! unless he was really innocent, word to making a murderer
laugh.gif
I didn't wanna be the 1st to say it but agree 100%
Was happy to be the first guy to say it.  **** Lawrence Phillips.  There is a special place in hell reserved for people like him.

I dont know, when I first read it I read as he will be the end of JFF and the end of the Browns.

Seattle V. Carolina - Hinges on which team can pass the ball... Carolina's pass offense (24th) V. Seattle's pass defense (2nd) and then Seattle's pass offense (20th) V. Carolina's pass defense (1st). Both teams run the ball well and both teams stop the run well.

Green Bay V. Arizona - The ONLY thing Green Bay has going for it in this game is its pass defense is 6th but then again, the Cardinals pass offense is 1st. In every other category Arizona essentially has a huge advantage.

Pittsburgh V. Denver - Neither team runs the ball that well but both are top-5 run-stopping defenses. Pittsburgh's pass offense is their strength but of course the strength of Denver is their pass defense. Roethlisberger will need to have a significantly better game than Peyton through the air, because Pittsburgh's pass defense will over the course of the game give up more/have many more lapses as they're the worst for YPG and bottom-third in YPA. Should be close but I think Denver wins.

Kansas City V. New England - The Pats will not be able to run the ball, so they'll have to pass on a KC team that's laterally ranked to them in YPG and YPA defense as NE is on offense. It'll come down to Alex Smith (worst in YPG, but 11th in YPA) beating NE's pass defense (nearing the bottom third of the league). KC's run is good but NE has an underrated run defense. Top 10. Pats win a close one but they're really vulnerable if the pocket can't keep Brady upright, cause like I started with - NE needs to have success when Brady drops back more than any other part of their game.

Three close games I think and then one blowout.

Last edited:
Why are people going after Hue Jackson?  This is the same mastermind that put together the offensive game plan that last week had 0 points though 3 quarters against the formidable Pitt defense?

He had that offense rolling and Dalton an MVP candidate all year

His whole family are big Browns fans randomly (at least the portion that lives in my buddy's neighborhood)

Ian Rapoport [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RapSheet

The Hue Jackson Era in Cleveland will trigger the end of Johnny Manziel and the #Browns. Expect the new coach to move on from the QB.
12:24 PM - 13 Jan 2016

I feel like this tweet is poorly worded. :lol

will does not equal expect .... he basically said two different things.

Browns told Hue Jacksn in interview it would not be a problem to move on from Johnny Manziel - Dan Graziano

Man **** Lawrence Phillips.  Dude beat his girlfriend, ran over 3 kids with his car, and killed his cellmate in prison.  And he ended Steve Young's career.  Resting in Peace is too good of an ending for someone like Phillips.

That's kinda what I was hinting at with my post.

browns need to sign Bradford..

niners need to hire chip..

eagles need to fire Howie (then hire McAdoo as HC with tom couglin as assistant HC)

browns need to sign Bradford..

niners need to hire chip..

eagles need to fire Howie (then hire McAdoo as HC with tom couglin as assistant HC)

Coughlin isn't going to take a job as assistant head coach and McAdoo is under contract with the Giants so Coughlin coming here as HC with him as the coordinator isn't gonna happen

Our guy is Doug Pederson, I am convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom