OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefs have a championship defense 
mean.gif
If only there offense could be a little more consistent/effective.

What you mean? Bill said no one was allowed or they just didn't want to do interviews because they wanted to focus on the playoffs?

So...other than familiarity with the Eagles organization, can someone please tell me why Doug Pederson was an attractive head coaching candidate? I don't know what the Chiefs offense has been ranked since he's been there but other than when Jamaal Charles is running the ball it can't be too great. This is the same offense that didn't even have a WR score a TD last year, and has had Alex Smith not even throwing for 200 yards in the last like 6-7 games of the year.

if you watched cfb this year, this chiefs performance would remind you so much of Florida. 
I saw a little of them and I kinda see what you're saying.

How do you feel about Hargreaves in the pros?
I think he'll get drafted top 10, and have to adjust a little bit his first year. But by year 2 and 3 the game will slow down for him and he'll become a dominant corner. He's got all the athletic ability to do so. I saw a couple plays during the end of Florida's season where he was getting turned around and didn't adjust on the ball like he should've. Other than that though I was impressed with him his whole career there down at UF. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom