OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what he said..

Only free agent I want Eagles to sign is the guard from KC, Jeff Allen.. Let Bradford walk or tag him and try to get something.. We actually get anything for Murray, it's gravy

And chase Daniel so the rookie doesn't have to start right away.. So we can get rid of Sanchez too

Last edited:
Marshawn is a god 
pimp.gif

What a great man...

*tearing up*

Johnny is done. ******* scumbag man..I hope shorty isn't lying due to him dumping her recently man..

"@MaryKayCabot In the Fort Worth police report, Colleen Crowley tells police that #Browns Manziel struck her several times and seemed to be on drugs"

Last edited:
get Johnny all the way outta here

i have no sympathy for guys who blow their chance in the league doing stupid **** like that

His statement "it didn't happen..I'm completely stable"

Last edited:
I see a lot of tweets from white media figures about how we desperately need to get Manziel help.

Hmmm....

Manziel is an alcoholic scumbag who no responsible team should trust with a starting qb job.

That said, I don't believe a word that broad is saying.

If you have kids you would know this nursery rhyme, lol. I think of Johnny football everytime I hear this

Johnny Manziel does the same things as Gronk, but no one ever says anything when Gronk does it...

Why is it that Johnny can drink and party like Gronk, but he gets released for it and we praise Gronk? So unfair...

Johnny Football and Gronk are the same type. Everyone gives Gronk a pass because they win. If Johnny played for them, no one would care...

2lvbbsx.jpg

Come say that **** again now.

Adam Schefter just said, "Johnny Manziel is the bad boy version of Tim Tebow." 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom