OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinateri the Gawd :pimp:

@Rand_Getlin
I'm told it's a 1-year, $3M deal for Charles Johnson and the #Panthers. Turned down a lot more money from others to stay in Carolina.

That's some bargain :wow:

William Gay still with Pitt

Semi sigh

If it means more excessive celebration flags,I'm all for it :lol:

Last edited:
Minnesota is building something great, but teddy ain't the QB for that team..

Not that I think teddy is bad.. But that weather ain't going help his lack of arm strength.. He should have gone to a dome or warm weather team

View media item 1943504

Vikings shouldn't be a dome team.. Every other team in the NFC north, doesn't play in a dome.. As no team in that division should

You may have been missed this post:
Im down for certain teams to have domes.. Minnesota ain't one or any NFC north team

They ever get a team in Vegas, that team should have a dome

Minnesota is building something great, but teddy ain't the QB for that team..

Not that I think teddy is bad.. But that weather ain't going help his lack of arm strength.. He should have gone to a dome or warm weather team

View media item 1943504

Vikings shouldn't be a dome team.. Every other team in the NFC north, doesn't play in a dome.. As no team in that division should

You may have been missed this post:
Im down for certain teams to have domes.. Minnesota ain't one or any NFC north team

They ever get a team in Vegas, that team should have a dome

i retract my reply :\

Well damn...yea they're probably less than 2 years away from becoming a serious playoff contender consistently :nerd:

Oakland got me kinda nervous breh. Making nice moves. That pass rush gonna be lethal

Not you too Bruce :smh: :smh: that Raiders LB core looks :smokin though

Ben Jones to the Titans. He's dead to me now, you bug eating booger-picking and wiping on the bottom of the seat piece of crap

Don't know how Vinateri is still standing too :lol:,dude's gotta be approaching 20+ seasons

Still the GOAT though :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom