OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 in Cleveland
sick.gif
.  From one QB graveyard to another.

You said FAs don't want to play there because they don't have rings. I highly doubt that is what a free agent concerns themselves with when looking for a job. It was a silly premise

And it seems like everyone on this board are the one saying "Chip
nerd.gif
" with every potential FA or running QB; definitely not limited to Philly fan

AB got a slight restructure of the deal. Hopefully suffices for a few years
Either I worded it wrong or you comprehended it wrong but I honestly didn't mean it like that it was just an example.

And your second point is what I meant, and that's what I was questioning.

The fact that Goodell moved on to making deals as long as Brady admits being guilty rather than proving his guilt is absolutely hilarious and shows just how ridiculous this is. Lol at anyone who thinks Brady should be suspended. This has nothing to do with missing games.

Last edited:
I told yall Dallas would be interested. I could see Houston too. Cleveland I'm not sure about. They've had so many bad QBs that I don't know if they want another bad QB but then they're so desperate so who knows.

I told yall Dallas would be interested. I could see Houston too. Cleveland I'm not sure about. They've had so many bad QBs that I don't know if they want another bad QB but then they're so desperate so who knows.
Yeah the teams interested make no sense.

Texans, Bengals and Rams make the most sense to me.

2012 top ten 

Luck 
pimp.gif

Griffin
sick.gif

sick.gif

Richardson 
roll.gif

Khalil is terrible from what I've read

Blackmon aint been talked about in 2 years I've heard is dudes situation really that bad ?

Claiborne is made of glass

Barron is a bust

Tannehill is a decent and could be good imo

Keuchly is a beast

Gilmore is good

The fact that Goodell moved on to making deals as long as Brady admits being guilty rather than proving his guilt is absolutely hilarious and shows just how ridiculous this is. Lol at anyone who thinks Brady should be suspended. This has nothing to do with missing games.

:pimp:

Shepard SmithVerified account
‏@ShepNewsTeam
Just In: CBS announces it will stream all of the network's NFL games online for free

:pimp:

can he catch passes like ridley?

blount, gray, bolden.

jimmy garapollo looks like an adult actor.

Either I worded it wrong or you comprehended it wrong but I honestly didn't mean it like that it was just an example.

And your second point is what I meant, and that's what I was questioning.

Ah, I got you

Nah he needs to miss at least one to learn his lesson.

CBS doesn't have the right to Thursday games... They talking about the game played on Sunday that CBS has the rights to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom