OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all got it twisted, Goodell did exactly what all the owners except 1 wanted him to do. In the immortal words of Cris Carter, Rog is the fall guy.

Basically. Dudes out here think Roger acting on his own. He does like he's told just like any other employee

Has brady ever even loat to the steelers? I cant remember the last time.
they had his record vs the 4 teams on espn. i think hes 5-2 against PITT.

hes undefeated against Jags and Dallas.

and something crazy like 23-3 against buffalo

I'll take the Steelers +11
pimp.gif
i take that too

Happy as hell that Brady got off. This was a COMPLETE waste of time and should have never gone to court.

I still remember dudes posting that TB should just shut up,pipe down,tuck his tail in between his legs and accept the suspension as if the majority of players do that and never appeal :rofl:.

I still remember dudes posting that TB should just shut up,pipe down,tuck his tail in between his legs and accept the suspension as if the majority of players do that and never appeal
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Enjoy your victory lap, you deserve it.

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer
The NFL's investigation of domestic violence allegations against #******** rookie WR Jamison Crowder has ended. He will not face discipline.

Pats fans with their first victory of the year coming a full week early :lol:

I ain't even mad.

I really hope this is the push it takes to get someone else in charge of the disciplinary process..Goddell loses every time it's in the court of law. So every time he's not enforcing his own decisions, he takes a L.

That says a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom