OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's today...16th?...May need to re-furbish this thread.

:nerd:

Or a usual suspect, 651, DSA, VA, Stillin.....Chester :nerd: :lol:

I think Collector would be awesome but his first post would be pics of Ben getting sacked :smh:

a nominate ches so we get 4 weeks of pats slander :nerd:

If I start the thread every letter would have a different color in honor of the great #ColorRush.

y u do dis.

im telling you the nfl is missing out on a goldmine on throwback thursday :smh:

Or a usual suspect, 651, DSA, VA, Stillin.....Chester :nerd: :lol:

I think Collector would be awesome but his first post would be pics of Ben getting sacked :smh:

Ha ha ha. I say sb sb should be the guy.

Ha ha ha. I say sb sb should be the guy.

I second that sb sb

I will be starting the thread in a couple years anyway once Carson brings that Lombardi to South Philly

:wow:

thanks for the love guys. there some guys out there that do a great job with threads (dsa, shoes, cp, ches, etc.)

random thought (a few beers in and talking football)

i remember when i first joined NT and didnt know about the wir threads. once i discovered what they were and the hot takes, slander and lulz for hours :smokin . great thread whomever came up with it. i recommend that whomever does this years thread to host the wir in the nfl thread (just change the title thread up until thursday) that way all those great discussions are in one thread and help make this thread grow more. a thought.

Last edited:
WIR was fun, and at first I thought it was useful, but last 2-3 years it became a hot take mess. Goat! Sucks!!! Goat!!!! Needs to be cut!!! OMG!!!!

Same player, consecutive Monday's.

It just watered down too damn much.

But in its infancy, it was a damn good thread. Shoes deserves credit for it.

WIR was fun, and at first I thought it was useful, but last 2-3 years it became a hot take mess. Goat! Sucks!!! Goat!!!! Needs to be cut!!! OMG!!!!

All of this.

I loved waking up to that thread. Stayed away from it last season for the most part -- relative do my normal high volume of posting during football season.

Only way I'll ever want the responsibility is if Washington won the SB. In all my years on NT I've never started a thread.

Damn. I used to start them more back in the day. As @dland24 knows, it was more exciting starting threads before everything became condensed into one season thread. You'd see random topics about so many things and it was always fun creating one to see if it would stick. Some would flounder and you feel :frown:

:lol:

You been here though...you know that.

Last edited:
You know now that I think about it I believe I started the last Air Bakin retro thread under my BowB4Me name. That's for sure the only one though.

Last edited:

This.
First few years it was damn good.

Now it's just funny on a once every couple weeks check in.

Only way I'll ever want the responsibility is if Washington won the SB. In all my years on NT I've never started a thread.

I've done a few.
The biggest pains were all the mocks.
Did an early one with inspirational pictures if I remember that ran a good while.

But like you, I have no interest in starting one unless it's for the Dolphins thread or the Dolphins win the super bowl next season.

AM?

Bruh, you hit "new thread" type 2016 NFL Discussion Thread and click submit.

Mods lock this.

AM? :lol: We could be 12 posts deep already, waitin for AM for? :lol:

Well, what's the rush though? And I wanted to do it all pretty and ****.

Go for it then, CP. Gahdam. So intense about it. :lol:

:lol: aight...Unless anyone is adamant about doing it, I will rev it up in the AM.

AM?

Bruh, you hit "new thread" type 2016 NFL Discussion Thread and click submit.

Mods lock this.

AM? :lol: We could be 12 posts deep already, waitin for AM for? :lol:

I'm down to do it, but always fine with someone else going for it. Sounds like the people want sb sb , so have at it, champ.

sb sb , you have been chosen. Fulfill your destiny.

:wow:

thanks fellas but id rather a vet start it. have at it 651. post the link.

Dude...

View media item 2102814

im not thread op savy :\

this anticipation feels like waiting for Tannehill to become good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom