OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or just not run his mouth.

He shouldn't have...but that was an excessive reaction to a drunk acting like a fool

And this stuff is way to common at NFL games. Roger wonders why attendance is down. This is one of the reasons
Yep.  I wasn't condoning the behavior.  I saw a Seahawks fan get the **** kicked out of him by 3 guys because he was urinating on a Niners fan's bumper at Candlestick years back.  That guy didn't deserve to be knocked unconscious.  But just like this situation, I can see why he was.

Fan violence is a problem all over the league.  But I just have a hard time feeling 100% sorry for the guy who gets beat up.  An overwhelming majority of the time, the victim does something to perpetuate the violence.

I've been to a couple niner games and it's not bad at all... Just don't be a drunk ******* like the rest of the niner fanbase and chill, you'll be straight.

both our Safeties went down in 1 game
mean.gif

Yep.  I wasn't condoning the behavior.  I saw a Seahawks fan get the **** kicked out of him by 3 guys because he was urinating on a Niners fan's bumper at Candlestick years back.  That guy didn't deserve to be knocked unconscious.  But just like this situation, I can see why he was.

Fan violence is a problem all over the league.  But I just have a hard time feeling 100% sorry for the guy who gets beat up.  An overwhelming majority of the time, the victim does something to perpetuate the violence.

I am always weary to take my car to a tailgate, I have seen people do ridiculous things before

witnessed a dude throw a beer into some dude's windshield and shatter it :x

our secondary is awful but now we have Taylor Mays back there :lol: lord help us

Hopefully Aldon and Mack can get it going vs Ravens this week

That myth was destroyed years ago and most understand

But Boys fans think we all still think Romo sucks and can't perform in the clutch

Last edited:
I saw a Chiefs taunt Raider fans in upper deck and 3 big Mexican dudes approached him and cops got that Chiefs fan out of there :lol: he was about to get thrown off the 3rd deck

Did the dude that went over the rail in Denver die? More and more peeps going over at these stadiums

Did the dude that went over the rail in Denver die? More and more peeps going over at these stadiums
I'm so scared of heights man, I can't sit in the upper section of JPJ (arena) without having panic attacks. I don't know how dudes can get so plastered that they fall off

I'm so scared of heights man, I can't sit in the upper section of JPJ (arena) without having panic attacks. I don't know how dudes can get so plastered that they fall off

I'm the same way but have gotten better at it

I used to be really scared walking down stairs when I was younger at the Spectrum in Philly, like legit would grab the rails with both hands and walk sides down

it's only a matter of time before they stop serving alcohol on the 3rd tier

same thing happened in the Yankees-Braves game a couple weeks ago

My lady had me in the top row of a Reds game. I was the same way, mini panic attack and we moved down :lol:
:smh:

I'm ok with heights normally but not in the steep 'peanut heaven' sections of stadiums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom