OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're all in for Goff :wow: :rofl: we're only 2 WEEKS into the season! After all them STATS you gave us this summer, now it's Bradford won't be around long ... life comes at you real fast doesn't it :lol:

I was all in for mariota.. Bradford is in a contract year.. pretty simple

I know numbers can be scary for cowboys' fans with all these 8-12s being thrown around

Your backpedal game is at an all time high, you should give your boy Maxwell some lessons.

Dog that ain't Witten.

kinda looks like him
laugh.gif

lol looks like a poor mans gronk
Lmaoooo well who is that? Was gonna say Beasley but I think he has longer hair and some scruffy facial hair
White dude wearing #38... Clearly no one you're supposed to know.

Now you're all in for Goff
eek.gif
roll.gif
we're only 2 WEEKS into the season! After all them STATS you gave us this summer, now it's Bradford won't be around long ... life comes at you real fast doesn't it
laugh.gif
I was all in for mariota.. Bradford is in a contract year.. pretty simple

I know numbers can be scary for cowboys' fans with all these 8-12s being thrown around

Your backpedal game is at an all time high, you should give your boy Maxwell some lessons.
backpedal from what?

Hey leave us alone! Sure that was a weird looking bunch but those my people.
Baffled by the social media manager. This fan group is usually pretty big when they send the team off, but since this was on a Wednesday and people have jobs, no one was there. Why post that? :smh:

Who used to warm their hands next to the ball spinning on the ground? That's the GOAT celebration :pimp:

I thought it was a group thing. 4-5 dudes huddled around the camp fire :lol:

I want to say it was the Falcons D after a pick6. Not sure though. And I'm on mobile :lol:

those celebrations where cool but what I really want Nike and Under Armour to be able to put their players in any color cleat they want, although this probably wont happen.

If Marshawn was able to wear those gold cleats in the superbowl 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I thought it was a group thing. 4-5 dudes huddled around the camp fire
laugh.gif

I want to say it was the Falcons D after a pick6. Not sure though. And I'm on mobile
laugh.gif
yea I remember..

I think duce use to spin it every time he scored then started doing it.. tried searching youtube and google images and didn't get anythign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom