OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have just cut him but since he's here and healthy play him. Kirks arm isn't getting any stronger folks. His weaknesses can't be coached out. RG3 can however learn to read defense better and improve on his. Jay needs to...you know.....COACH.
Yup, Gruden is a ******* moron

my old boss was a nun, her butthole didn't seem so tight
nerd.gif

go on...

I don't even know why I said that but my boss really was a nun
womp womp

what a let down 
laugh.gif

yo as bad a cousins is, RG3 is just as bad.

they said last night he benefited greatly from a simple Shannahan offense that doesnt exist anymore.

his injuries got in his head, hes just never been the same since.

its a shame because dude was a wonder to watch when he was a rookie.

i think gruden is an idiot and not a good coach but i DONT think its racist.

i DO think RG3 is a huge D behind the cameras.

you dont delegate the franchise QB to practice squad safety because his play is poor 
laugh.gif

he let that subway money get to his head.

i wanna know why they dont like him though.

is it like the Russel Wilson thing in seattle last year 
nerd.gif

Why play RGlll if the locker room doesn't like him?

In 4 years not 1 former or current player has said in detail what he's done or does to be a bad teammate. They actually speak well of him. Our players haven't won anything without him for us. He's earned his spot in burgundy and gold. Who else has?

In 4 years not 1 former or current player has said in detail what he's done or does to be a bad teammate. They actually speak well of him. Our players haven't won anything without him for us. He's earned his spot in burgundy and gold. Who else has?

Better question is why does your Oline ptotect Cousins better than RGlll in the pocket?

Film doesn't lie

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 12h12 hours ago
Was on the sidelines for several hours before game and for the duration of the game. RG3 couldn't be a better teammate than he is being

Better question is why does your Oline ptotect Cousins better than RGlll in the pocket?

Film doesn't lie
When did RG3 get a chance to play with this O-Line in an actual game? He played decently against the Browns in the pre-season, and then with Trent Williams out (who hasn't allowed a QB pressure all year so far) he got eaten alive against the Lions. RG3 is by no means a savior at QB, but he's better than Kirk ******* Cousins. I can't ******* stand that bed wetter. If you don't start RG3, at least start Colt McCoy.

Last edited:

Film doesn't lie

He doesn't read defense as well as Kirk and as a result holds on the ball to long. Things that can be improved over time. Kirk was more pro ready coming into the NFL. Injury has hurt Robs development. Legit excuse for any QB. What's Kirks excuse for bad play? Even with more sacks and fumbles then Kirk, Rob wins more games. He's more capable of making plays and throws Kirk just can't.

to break up the Cousins</>RG3 talk...

can anyone explain to me why the Giants just dont throw the ball to OBJ every time hes in single coverage?

its like in Madden when you throw the ball to someone else just not to be cheap.

im not a Giants fan but its pretty incredible that theres like a 75% chance he comes down with the ball when hes not double teamed.

and even then id rather throw it up to him and see what happens than a 3 yard out to Donnell whos never passed the 1st down line.

i just dont get it.

Film doesn't lie

Bill Callahan, bruh.

Someone above said Kirk Cousins reads defenses better than Robert Griffin III...

But, RGIII has 23 interceptions, and Kirk has 23 interceptions...
RGIII has 40 pass TDs to Cousins' 21, RGIII having played way more snaps over 4 years. But kirk reads defenses better :lol: :rofl:

Washington needs to give RGIII similar passing sets, like Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees. RGIII needs more 5 step, deep drops. He has a strong, accurate arm. open up the offense to fit his skills better. They are stagnating their passing offense, which is limiting something that could be good. Run more two back sets, w/morris catching passes, or running with jones, or using a back for pass protection.

Last edited:
you can't factor in RG3's rookie season, the same offense that made him rookie of year is the same offense that broke him

RG3 needs a change of scenery

Dudes don't watch football I swear. INTs isn't the only stat that points to reading defense. RG3s sack numbers are high because he looks at his first target and when it's not there runs. He doesn't go through progression as well as Kirk. It's like saying Farve can't read D based off INTs alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom