OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait the Cowboys released Joe Randle?

how much of a problem was he if Greg Hardy is still around?

So in the past week my starting running back called the cops on his own house and my best wide receiver has a lacerated kidney that will put him out until 2016:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Chargers are placing WR Keenan Allen on IR with lacerated kidney, per sources. 100 percent recovery expected but out for season.

Lions on a bye which is why Megatron wasn't at practice.

The writing was on the wall for Randle once DMC ran for 160 on the Giants. If a team wants to take a chance on him this season, I can see Pittsburgh giving him a shot.

Malcolm Floyd about to hold it down for the yellow brothas in SD :smokin

*Crickets* as expected 
laugh.gif

wait the Cowboys released Joe Randle?

how much of a problem was he if Greg Hardy is still around?

Randle isn't right mentally, dude been acting like Smokey in the chicken coop lately :lol: :smh:

Add in the fact he's consistently challenging Garrett, getting caught up in some goofball **** outside of football, and being outplayed by DMC/CMike :wow:, it was only a matter of time.

Once they pulled him out of the Saints game for diving over the pile on that TD after being told not too, I knew his days were numbered.

Last edited:
Lions on a bye which is why Megatron wasn't at practice.

The writing was on the wall for Randle once DMC ran for 160 on the Giants. If a team wants to take a chance on him this season, I can see Pittsburgh giving him a shot.

Malcolm Floyd about to hold it down for the yellow brothas in SD
smokin.gif
but but but but DMC is a bum. He may have aged, but he is still has some juice left. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom