OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk outplaying Eli. We up 17. Giants fans not quoting my post anymore.

Great Sunday so far.
I prefer not to talk trash before the game is over, especially when, in the grand scheme of things, my team still sucks.

Let me know how getting spanked in the first round by the Vikings or the Packers goes for Kirk and company (if you guys even make it).

Alex Smith tossed a deep ball TD 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I prefer not to talk trash before the game is over, especially when, in the grand scheme of things, my team still sucks.
Let me know how getting spanked in the first round by the Vikings or the Packers goes for Kirk and company (if you guys even make it).

That's because you guys are scared fans. Don't wanna be wrong so you talk big when you win and act different when you lose. I'm a fan 24/7, not just when its convenient or a chance to be right.

We didnt do anything with those two early picks so give thanks
Fan*

Don't hop on our bandwagon if we win. Stick with your Cowboys. Your the only fan I know who'd have mixed feelings about beating a division rival. That's the definition of a fake fan.

Last edited:
I think the Bills and Raiders both end up losing today. Those two teams tend to look good through five games then lose their way to a top 10 pick.

That's because you guys are scared fans. Don't wanna be wrong so you talk big when you win and act different when you lose. I'm a fan 24/7, not just when it convenient or a chance to be right.
Don't hop on our bandwagon if we win. Stick with your Cowboys. Your the only fan I know who'd have mixed feelings about beating a division rival. That's the definition of a fake fan.
We aren't scared fans
roll.gif
We're just not ********

That's because you guys are scared fans. Don't wanna be wrong so you talk big when you win and act different when you lose. I'm a fan 24/7, not just when its convenient or a chance to be right.

We didnt do anything with those two early picks so give thanks
Fan*

Look at this guy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom