OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:

czqfro.gif

I feel like I'm the only one who loves the Broncos throw backs.

Also... Raiders color rush is being way over thought. All Black... call it.

I think there should be a throwback week where every team wears the throwbacks but not ever Thursday thats for the Rush :pimp:  

Nah, color rush is cool but throwback thursdays is a much better idea and would look better. There's so many throwbacks that haven't been worn since teams got new jerseys and they would sell better than color rush jerseys and gear.

Was it '95 when it was like every week that one team or both in each game wore throwbacks? It was an anniversary year or something. Long time ago, but I remember it was pretty dope.

94, that was a great year. I loved seeing all those crazy looking throwbacks every week.

The last cool one was when all the old AFL teams wore throwbacks. Hideous jerseys but I had never seen them so it was appreciated.

NY Titans jerseys are hard. Was so close to buying a Revis authentic when he bounced because it was so cheap.

Last edited:
I think Nike is doing things like color rush instead of throwbacks because of the younger audience. Yeah I would buy a throwback jersey cause I like throwbacks (at least the Falcons) as much as I do color rush and older dudes would obviously buy throwbacks first, but I feel like they see more value in the younger audience cause when that kid starting watching the NFL when they where coming up their favorite team wasn't wearing those old jerseys anymore most likely so they don't have the same connection to throwbacks like we do. And even though I know lots of dudes like me that buy jerseys cause we love jerseys and the novelty of them I realize thats not how or why most people buy jerseys and Nike knows that, the average NFL family fan is much more likely to buy jerseys for their kid(s) than themselves and their kids would want color rush not a throwback cause most kids always pick whats brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom