Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Why did the Broncos draft Von Miller #2 overall to play OLB in a stack 4-3?

You have Dumervil and Von... Play a gosh damn 3-4 and you've got two bookends that'll give everyone in the NFL nightmares.

Why did the Broncos draft Von Miller #2 overall to play OLB in a stack 4-3?

You have Dumervil and Von... Play a gosh damn 3-4 and you've got two bookends that'll give everyone in the NFL nightmares.

Broncos play 4 3?
laugh.gif
what?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Broncos play 4 3?
laugh.gif
what?

Ya, John Fox runs a 4-3
Were they 34 in the past few years previous? I never get to watch the broncos but how are they gonna use Von and Dum in a 43? are they DE's in that defense?

Broncos play 4 3?
laugh.gif
what?

Ya, John Fox runs a 4-3
Were they 34 in the past few years previous? I never get to watch the broncos but how are they gonna use Von and Dum in a 43? are they DE's in that defense?

Broncos play 4 3?
laugh.gif
what?

Ya, John Fox runs a 4-3

Yeah, last year under McDaniels they were in a 3-4. They moved Dumervil to OLB and it was a wrap on the league until he got injured.

I don't know if they'll exclusively run that though. Like someone mentioned, with Von Miller, they better incorporate some 3-4 into that scheme.

They still can't stop the run though.
nerd.gif

Broncos play 4 3?
laugh.gif
what?

Ya, John Fox runs a 4-3

Yeah, last year under McDaniels they were in a 3-4. They moved Dumervil to OLB and it was a wrap on the league until he got injured.

I don't know if they'll exclusively run that though. Like someone mentioned, with Von Miller, they better incorporate some 3-4 into that scheme.

They still can't stop the run though.
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just a few more weeks fellas... yes yes.

cuts are coming on or before the 8th.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just a few more weeks fellas... yes yes.

cuts are coming on or before the 8th.
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom