OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Naw hoodie and Saban are coming back to Cleveland as consultants. They loved Cleveland however Modell did them wrong

IMG_20240110_180859.png

Pete gone, Saban gone

Hoody and Andy potentially on the way, what a time.

Feeling like a shift rn...

We’re about to enter the shanahan, lafleur, mcvay, mcdaniel era.. tomlin, harbaugh and reid might be the only ones left from the gen x/boomer generation

We’re about to enter the shanahan, lafleur, mcvay, mcdaniel era.. tomlin, harbaugh and reid might be the only ones left from the gen x/boomer generation
we already in the McVay era Holmes! Put some respekt on that mans name!

Time for Shanahan to join the list.

I'll see you guys next week up in SF.

Belichick coaching any other team at this point would look like Lombardi coaching the Washington ********...just weird.

Reports are Sirianni is safe despite the downward spiral. But they should can him, he’s not him.

he’ll have his meeting when the season is done and have to explain and come up with ideas and answers.. I assume the organization will want to give him a ton of help through new assistants

however tim McManus on the Philly special pod said it’s not out the question sirianni get fired depending on how things play out and if like Doug his answers aren’t great and he’s reluctant to outside his circles help

Belichick is gone for real , wow. Never thought i'd see the day he'd let the Jets have a chance again. Thank u sir for giving me hope again.

KICK ROCKS !!!!

As inevitable as this has felt during this season, this is still about to hit like a truck :lol:

Gonna be a real sad day today :smh:

Pete gone, Saban gone and now Hoody. Truly the end of an era this week.

Will forever appreciate him for what he did in NE and for being a living, breathing football institution and as good a historian of the game that we have.

Damn near impossible to think of the 20 year run of excellence ever being repeated again in this day and age.

Afraid to say but the Falcons noise has been very LOUD since yesterday Armada Armada ...

Still feels like it'd be a weird fit. The Washington owner is also interested and I bet Jerrah would also reach out if they flame out early again.

Back
Top Bottom