OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Really liked having Odell on the team. City loved him and he was a great locker room guy. Obviously wasn’t what he once was on field, but still had some good plays and you could see the flashes. Thought he should’ve been used more in the slot.

What do the two have to do with each other? I've never seen so much talk about the Falcons since the year they made the Superbowl. I don't what it is about Cousins that gets everyone panties in a bunch. Listen with all this wishing and praying y'all doing on this dude to fail, the least y'all could do is apologize and give dude his props when he gets to the playoffs next season.
It's currently the biggest story in the NFL of course everyone is talking about it😆Nobody is wishing and praying dude fail but it's OK to question the move.

his stock increase has been crazy. similar to Anthony Richardson, he wasn’t even looked at as a 1st rounder but now we’re talking about top 10, maybe top 5.

AR15 had a crazy combine though. JJ hasn’t done much since the National Championship.

I understood it with Anthony Richardson cuz his ceiling is crazy but JJ McCarthy???

I understood it with Anthony Richardson cuz his ceiling is crazy but JJ McCarthy???

To be fair nobody knows how good (or bad) JJ is. He didn’t show much in college because he was on a heavy run team and they didn’t need him to take over games. He had a few bad games but overall nobody really knows what to expect minus what you see him doing without pads on.

And as we’ve seen, a QB can completely suck in college but have a big arm and “high ceiling” and become a first round pick

That sucks. He was really good his rookie season and showed a ton of potential. Reminds me of Sean Lee for Dallas who was a beast too, but injuries took his career. Bad luck for Dallas at LB over the years.
Yea him and Jaylon Smith were supposed to he their duo for years to come, think he's out of the league now too.

Sucks that their bodies let them down.

To be fair nobody knows how good (or bad) JJ is. He didn’t show much in college because he was on a heavy run team and they didn’t need him to take over games. He had a few bad games but overall nobody really knows what to expect minus what you see him doing without pads on.

And as we’ve seen, a QB can completely suck in college but have a big arm and “high ceiling” and become a first round pick
The season opener against Utah had me thinking AR15 was winning the Heisman…..

Then he didn’t throw a TD pass until like Week 5 :rofl:

Last edited:

Maybe I missed it but I ain't hear no talk about McCarthy having a high ceiling during the season. I remember Matt Stafford played on a great team and he didn't put up crazy numbers cuz he had Knowshon behind him but everybody saw Stafford's talent.

The season opener against Utah had me thinking AR15 was wing the Heisman…..

Then he didn’t throw a TD pass until like Week 5 :rofl:

Right, dude was literally garbage in college but then had a good pro day and all of a sudden he’s a high draft pick. Happens every single year and people are shocked when these dudes are busts

Maybe I missed it but I ain't hear no talk about McCarthy having a high ceiling during the season. I remember Matt Stafford played on a great team and he didn't put up crazy numbers cuz he had Knowshon behind him but everybody saw Stafford's talent.

He was a 5 star recruit out of high school but that’s what I mean, nobody really knows what he’s capable of due to the team he came from. These pro days/combines elevate dudes so much for whatever reason. Same with my Titans drafting Malik, dude showed a big arm and went in the second round and now sucks

Back
Top Bottom