OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Nacua or CJ Stroud will be ROY. Need someone in Vegas or anywhere else with season betting odds to put $150 on each for me.

Can’t do it in Florida

I don’t like how none of these networks are talking about how good CJ Stroud has been.

900+ Yards, 4 TDs and 0 interceptions through 3 weeks.
Cuz they didn’t hype him up before the season so his performance will go under the radar…If yo was the next “generational” or the QB that the so called experts loved they woulda been discussing highlights of simple 1st down completions :lol:

Sounds like some owners are little cry babies. Get outta here with that nonsense.

It's a competitive game, & if your team sucks that much, you better be focusing on a lot more than whining about the other team making your team look like high schoolers.
I wouldn't read into it too much. that initial tweet is from a clickbait and engagement farming "blue checkmark"

I don’t like how none of these networks are talking about how good CJ Stroud has been.

900+ Yards, 4 TDs and 0 interceptions through 3 weeks.

He’s not a mediocre white dude with “all the tools” or a freak athlete who has nothing but athleticism and a big arm going for him so Kiper and the rest of the clowns didn’t hype him up at the combine

IMG_3989.jpeg

Once again NFL teams talked themselves into not picking a great player.

Trying to hold him responsible for a negligent DRUNK white female who had a history of DUIs and driving while intoxicated infractions.

They’ve given her more sympathy than him, when she herself took the life of hers and another student athlete…

Make it make sense

I don’t see anyone blaming the white girl in hindsight

Back
Top Bottom