OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Every situation is different. Not saying Jalen Carter wouldn't have success on other teams, but his role on the Eagles allows him more rest and allows him to a specific pass rusher.

Over the span of 3 games Carter has play only 89 snaps and never played over 50% of the snaps. In comparison to other elite DT, he's playing a 1/3 less snaps per game.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 2.15.11 PM.png

Lastly, being on a line with Fletcher Cox and Jordan Davis, Carter is given the opportunity to play to his strengths and not within a system. If I remember correctly the biggest concern for Carter coming out of the draft wasn't really the accident, but moreso his motor and his tendency to take plays off while at UGA.

Every situation is different. Not saying Jalen Carter wouldn't have success on other teams, but his role on the Eagles allows him more rest and allows him to a specific pass rusher.

Over the span of 3 games Carter has play only 89 snaps and never played over 50% of the snaps. In comparison to other elite DT, he's playing a 1/3 less snaps per game.

Lastly, being on a line with Fletcher Cox and Jordan Davis, Carter is given the opportunity to play to his strengths and not within a system. If I remember correctly the biggest concern for Carter coming out of the draft wasn't really the accident, but moreso his motor and his tendency to take plays off while at UGA.

Actually it’s Carter allowing fletch to play to his strengths

davis too, but especially fletch who isn’t being asked to eat blocks

Carter and sweat are most important guys on the line right now.. then I’d say davis, probably a tie with sweat and Davis just because what Davis and Carter are allowing us to do with other guys

Broadcast them games on nickeledeon. Turn them into spongebob and patrick star. Let the kids enjoy them games.

i wouldn’t want to subject the next generation of football fans to terrible football, they don’t deserve that kind of punishment

imagine missing doug and rugrats because the nfl wanted to show you broncos vs bears

This is true but he recked that game yesterday. Before that situation he was looked at as at least top 3 prospect in that draft if not the best. Can't pass on a talent like that.

Imagine it’s the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Your squad has been putting a nice, little drive together, but Fletcher Cox has still been abusing you all game and on the 9th play of that drive a fresh legged Jalen Carter jogs out :lol:

Bring Kapernick in for cheap and give him some rpo plays

I’m still trying to figure out why Mike McCarthy isn’t using Trey Lance to run the ball inside the red zone

Imagine it’s the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Your squad has been putting a nice, little drive together, but Fletcher Cox has still been abusing you all game and on the 9th play of that drive a fresh legged Jalen Carter jogs out :lol:

the scary thing is davis.. ideally you’d just try to wear dude down but we have the luxury to keep him under 40 snaps

and now fletch is in the hargrave role where he can just single gap and attack up field because either davis or carter are taking on multiple blocks

fletch was wearing down and/or getting washed because he was the one being asked to take on multiple blocks until we were forced to get suh and Joseph

Back
Top Bottom