OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

How isn’t it comparable??

You’re implying it’s his choice to play…so he’s going to get criticized for the bad play..
Tony romo played with a punctured lung and broken ribs…didn’t stop the criticism…

If ur on the field, your going to get judged…

He’s being treated with kid gloves imo…

Herbert was hurt last year and his reputation took a hit…

I can go on and on.. no other qb gets the injury excuse if they suit up…
This all sounds good to me. What’s your point then? He’s worse than all of those guys now? He should take a reputational hit?

You’re comparing him to two guys who he’s thoroughly outplayed in the playoffs at this point of his career. I just want to understand what you suggest this should do to how we look at Joe Burrow.

Is that graph telling me Stafford and the rams have a better offense than Goff and the lions? Or is it the other way around? :lol:

This all sounds good to me. What’s your point then? He’s worse than all of those guys now? He should take a reputational hit?

You’re comparing him to two guys who he’s thoroughly outplayed in the playoffs at this point of his career. I just want to understand what you suggest this should do to how we look at Joe Burrow.

I am sorry my Titans won and you have to deal with this foolery.

But you know how NT is, let Burrow go out there and have a huge game and these negative hot takes will disappear.

a3dINa.gif

Bateman's heath might get him for a 4th
Looking like another Ravens WR bust :smh: , but at least Flowers been legit so far to lessen the blow

When OBJ suiting back up? Lol
Bet they keep yo on ice till playoffs …2 of Lamar’s “weapons” are dudes that are guaranteed to miss long stretches due to injury n now good ole Agholor locked in at WR2 with Laquon Treadwell still in the mix somehow , the team is funny at that position :lol:

you would think after the 3rd or 4th sack a competent HC would make the call to double team Mack. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
you would think after the 3rd or 4th sack a competent HC would make the call to double team Mack. :lol: :smh:

What's makes it even worse is that McDaniel's got on the mic and said with a straight face to the media that they tried everything to stop Mack, chips, double teams, etc.

McDaniel's is one rung on the ladder below being a nepo baby and he's definitely a poster boy for the NFL good ol' boy network coaching carousel.

Between the cheating in New England and again in Denver, and his piss poor reputation amongst players, he just comes off like a low integrity weasel.

Back
Top Bottom