OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Man.. was startling seeing the trees before years ago with the windburned orange color.. and now you just got dead sticks in the ground on them long drives to west end

I visited both Freeport and Abaco shortly after Dorian.

The firm I was with at the time was assisting a non-profit get setup over here so that they could assist with relief efforts for both islands.

We toured both to assess the damage and the ways the non-profit could assist and the devastation was startling. Complete neighborhoods wiped out, the carcasses of houses destroyed in the storm.

It's crazy that we don't know the total number of people killed by Dorian because a bunch of them got swept out to sea right when the storm landed.

Seeing the Lions **** the bed like this got me second guessing taking the Cowboys to cover.

They've been known to go extra Cowboy on a big national stage like this.

Y’all actually watched that halftime show? I turned to Motortrends to watch “B**** Rides” shout out Dave Kindig :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The Waximus Aquarius Moon to the Lions rn

giphy - 2023-11-23T114629.880.gif

I visited both Freeport and Abaco shortly after Dorian.

The firm I was with at the time was assisting a non-profit get setup over here so that they could assist with relief efforts for both islands.

We toured both to assess the damage and the ways the non-profit could assist and the devastation was startling. Complete neighborhoods wiped out, the carcasses of houses destroyed in the storm.

It's crazy that we don't know the total number of people killed by Dorian because a bunch of them got swept out to sea right when the storm landed.

Shh is super depressing

Back
Top Bottom