OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

IMG_5483.gif

g-time g-time where you stand on Daniel?
This is kind of lengthy but, I’m fine with moving off/finding his replacement. I feel like they have to move off of him or at least draft his replacement this offseason and he’s used as a placeholder until the rookie is ready and you can move off his contract before the 3rd year.

I still kind of think the organization didn’t do him many favors to help set him up for much success. His tenure with the Giants he didn’t have many weapons/never had a true number 1 WR, besides Saquon who missed a season and missed parts of others (I hope they resign Saquon btw). He’s taken a beating every year as the starter because the oline is horrific. Say what you want about it, I think @hahaha alluded to all olines being bad and it not being an excuse, but this line just led the league in sacks given up this season. They’ve been towards the top of that list dating back to Eli’s last few years as well.

You draft a QB who is mobile, but not a mobile throwing QB, and stick him behind that line and expect success is as much malpractice as y’all not being able to adjust to a blitz this second half of the season lol. The line was improved last season and the let two of those guys leave in the offseason and regressed tremendously. Tyrod seeing more success than DJ under those circumstances isn’t much of a surprise. He’s better suited for it. He’s a better mobile throwing QB.

That’s kind of what scares me about drafting another QB, because this organization has been so bad at protecting the QB and setting them up for success for almost a decade now. They’ve been so bad at drafting/signing oline (besides Andrew Thomas), that if they don’t improve that aspect, we’ll probably be in the same boat after 4 or 5 years of the next QB. We’re not getting Caleb or Maye unless they trade up, but we have so many holes we need those picks. That leaves Penix and Daniels. I like Penix but his injuries have taken away any mobility he had, so we’d be back in the same boat again, and I’m afraid Wash takes Daniels.

Still find it so lame they are doing a playoff game exclusively on Peacock. I have it but have been less than impressed with the app so far.

Welcome to the future. People wanted to cut cable. Now you gotta have cable and spend on 8 different apps. Paying 3x what you were.

Still find it so lame they are doing a playoff game exclusively on Peacock. I have it but have been less than impressed with the app so far.

Makes no sense.

NFL is a global game but they're having a playoff game on a streaming app that's only available in the US.

Absolutely stupid.

Makes no sense.

NFL is a global game but they're having a playoff game on a streaming app that's only available in the US.

Absolutely stupid.
With all the Europe games they must make it available some other way out there I'd assume.

Makes no sense.

Absolutely stupid.
Seems like it’s gonna be the rams-lions game the way the Italian was talkin

With all the Europe games they must make it available some other way out there I'd assume.

Think all the playoff games will be on the DAZN app but EYE don't want to sign up for another streaming service because of the NFL's ineptitude.

Josh Allen going full Josh Allen cost the Bills at least 6 points.

Welcome to the future. People wanted to cut cable. Now you gotta have cable and spend on 8 different apps. Paying 3x what you were.
No you don't. Speak with your wallet and there are PLENTY of sites where you can watch all games free. I'll PM you the link to the one I use if you need it.

Edit: If the Feds are reading my post, I literally just made it up and have no knowledge of such sites.

Back
Top Bottom