OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Rivers and rothleisberger are much better quarterbacks…

I’m not taking up for Roger’s but let’s be for real.. they’re not in the same stratosphere him and Eli. They might of well have played two different games.

Rivers who? Not Phillip, no chance. He had better teams than Eli damn near every year and never did ****. Choked in the playoffs. I don’t ever want to hear **** about overrated **** *** Rivers.

And **** Ben too, he also had a better team than Eli year after year. That fat MAGA was just hard to tackle. **** him.

Rodgers is CLEARLY the better the QB. I don’t know why CJ said, he’s young and dumb. I want the career of whichever QB made the most money. Although AR seems to be a psycho that has problems on and off the field, while Eli has a simple *** life in NY.

Eli also went the **** off in those SB runs. Man turned on a switch and a cheat code. That defense always gets more credit than Eli so let’s stop acting like it doesn’t.

sb sb broncos19dm broncos19dm
IMB_6QVu1t.gif

1717629571863.gif

Trash, look like the Raiders.

Should have done yellow helmets and jerseys. Could have added mad purple to certain aspects to balance it.

Stop writing the ****in team name or city on the jersey. It’s ****in ugly.

And every team doesn’t need an all black or all white uniform.

I like them but they could’ve did white with pearl/gold flake to REALLYYYY set them jawns off.

I understand the what they tried to do though
ADCE520A-6FE8-461C-9CD2-6932968B10BF.jpeg
423FC65D-9CCE-4E96-B099-AB9FA848DA97.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom