OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I’ll prob get a mini helmet because I try to get all the helmets that've been played in. I just find the use of sliver odd for a team whose uni colors haven’t used it before.

Yea I don’t get why they added the silver stripe down the middle and took out all the hellow

Since the horn is bordered, literally could have just made this white

1717689585790.jpeg

Trash, look like the Raiders.

Should have done yellow helmets and jerseys. Could have added mad purple to certain aspects to balance it.

Stop writing the ****in team name or city on the jersey. It’s ****in ugly.

And every team doesn’t need an all black or all white uniform.

Stop it

Every team should use their secondary color as an alternate. Not another all white jersey.

Not every team..

I’ll use my team, we should go back to the Kelly greens as our normal jerseys

But then go with these for the alternate

1717693172518.jpeg

Same with the beers going with their throwbacks and not touching a classic as their main jerseys

Falcons should go to their throwbacks as their main and then these as the alternate

1717693368048.jpeg

They’ll prob have the Eahlgles wear their black jerseys and just put Green Bay in white.

Unless theyre allowing 4 jerseys, don’t think eagles have the blacks anymore since Kelly greens are our 3rd

Curious if the term “gang-related” is politically influenced based on recent history of Brazil. Former president’s campaign color was green and was viewed as a political statement. Even repping the flag was seen as a statement/dog whistle. Sound familiar?

I think they’ll wear their regular uniforms on gameday but were advised not to wear green in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom