OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

That team isn't bad enough to tank that low lol Next 2 games will probably be a W but after that, they play the Chiefs. 49ers 2 weeks after that.

Vikes like to play up or down to their competition so I'm not sure what's going to happen tbh lol

But it should. Lose sunday and ship him to jets. Perfect out
Jets O-line is worst than the Vikes so if that happened, Kirk might end up dead lol They need someone that's mobile in the pocket.

Tbh, at this point I think the Vikes will end up having a better team than the Jets. Especially on offense. They have the 8th ranked pass defense right now which could get better if they could somehow get a DT that could pass rush.

Jets O-line is worst than the Vikes so if that happened, Kirk might end up dead lol They need someone that's mobile in the pocket.
Why does that matter lol. I feel like Jets would make that move rather then watch zach out there for 14 more weeks.

Tbh, at this point I think the Vikes will end up having a better team than the Jets. Especially on offense. They have the 8th ranked pass defense right now which could get better if they could somehow get a DT that could pass rush.

Why do you care about the particulars?

All you need to care about is those inflated expectations and the jobs on the line that could encourage them to do something stupid and ignore the issues you raised

Why does that matter lol. I feel like Jets would make that move rather then watch zach out there for 14 more weeks.

Why do you care about the particulars?

All you need to care about is those inflated expectations and the jobs on the line that could encourage them to do something stupid and ignore the issues you raised
Yall both missing the point lol I don't personally care either way. I'm saying it doesn't make sense for either party at this point. What yall are suggesting is more of a knee jerk, emotional decision than what I'm saying :lol:

Yall both missing the point lol I don't personally care either way. I'm saying it doesn't make sense for either party at this point. What yall are suggesting is more of a knee jerk, emotional decision than what I'm saying :lol:
Bro there qb is zach wilson rn. What you tlkn bout it dont make sense for either party. Also you dont want 1 of these qbs coming out when you know kirk already is not the longterm answer there?

Bro there qb is zach wilson rn. What you tlkn bout it dont make sense for either party. Also you dont want 1 of these qbs coming out when you know kirk already is not the longterm answer there?
Bruh, we just witnessed what happened to Fraud behind that line. Why would the Jets want to risk that same thing happening again after giving us some more assets :lol:

Like I said before, that roster isn't bad enough to tank enough to get in the top 5 anyways unless they blatantly throw games. Makes zero sense.

Man so you not trading Kirk under any circumstances. Thats wild to me. To each their own
You're putting words in my mouth lol I'm not saying I'd be mad if they fleeced the Jets into doing it. I'm saying it just doesn't make sense for the Jets so I doubt it'll happen.

Assuming by the moves the Vikes just made, it looks like they're going to at least try to compete this year and not tank.

Back
Top Bottom