OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Yeah, that's the hope. And I think it's again another indictment on Ty Chandler more than Mattison. Mattison just needs holes to run through and he'll be his average self and the offense will make that work, but you're getting nothing outta Chandler and every team needs more than 1 productive back these days.
It must be an indictment on Chandler or at least that they don’t believe in him being a factor ever. I don’t think Mattison is bad, and we faced the Bucs (Vea) and the Eagles. The problem is we are last in rushing. Last.

You can face two great fronts and not get the success you want, but you can’t be last in rushing, if you want to complain about matchups. You need to be 20ish if you have even a complaint.

Last edited:
Fields can't operate a pro level playbook, but the coaches also aren't tailoring the O around their Q. He'll never progress at this rate. Either way, Poles gotta decide if it's Eberflus or Fields that's gone after this season. I'm guessing it'll be Firlds since that's not "their" guy.

I’m really curious what y’all want for Fields at this point. The excuses list getting shorter every offseason.

I’m really curious what y’all want for Fields at this point. The excuses list getting shorter every offseason.

He’s only played basically a season’s worth of games

He’s been shaky but you’re making it sound like he’s in his 4th year

I know we've been spoiled but we gotta remember that some QBs don't hit the ground running. Even 1st rd picks. Hell look how long it took Geno to finally catch on lol

The FBI refused to believe that franchise exists to be competitive on a football field and must be a front for something else

The only upsetting thing they'd find in Alan William's house is the Bears Playbook

Naw you been a roll with the Bears slander. :lol: :lol:
the-office-stanley.gif

We're a complete cluster f*&!@

Fields basically puts blame on the coaches and play calling. Then was obviously made to follow up his statements lol

O line is in complete shambles.

Def coordinator is MIA and possibly no longer employed lol

Bears play at KC this weekend.

Yikes....
Hey dog don’t stress y’all will have 2 top 5 picks next year bc y’all get the damn panthers joint.

Please draft Caleb.

Back
Top Bottom