OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Dang man prayers for the kid, he’s a stud, he’ll bounce back and have an amazing career

Hits too close to home, I just had surgery for a torn labrum on Friday and I’ve been in so much pain and discomfort. Can’t sleep, can’t do anything for myself right now… I’m obviously no professional athlete but it really puts things into perspective when it happens to you

924E5FC6-6040-4080-A920-6DC260A014E4.jpeg

Not sure what a torn labrum is but I had AC joint repair in January this year and was in an immobile sling/contraption for 6 weeks. Was cleared for PT after 12 weeks but its been rough strengthening and training your shoulder/arm after an injury. Damn thing wants to constantly tighten up when not in use and i sit in an office all day so it doesn’t get much use or grease like i need

Not sure what a torn labrum is but I had AC joint repair in January this year and was in an immobile sling/contraption for 6 weeks. Was cleared for PT after 12 weeks but its been rough strengthening and training your shoulder/arm after an injury. Damn thing wants to constantly tighten up when not in use and i sit in an office all day so it doesn’t get much use or grease like i need
Ahhh hope you get to 100% soon man

I don’t even know how all this started for me, it’s mostly with physical activity/sports that my dislocations happen and not just regular working out. They suggested getting this done now to prevent long term arthritis. But man does it test your patience you’re right bro

I’m working an office job too so that stiffness and tightness sneaks up badly

Get well soon fam broncos19dm broncos19dm , really hoping for as smooth and speedy a recovery as possible for you 🙏🏾🙏🏾
My guy thank you so much, appreciate y’all in here fr we all family. It’s coo cuz we all really be chopping it up in the same few threads all day I love it

I’ve never had surgery so I think this kinda had me in a shock but hoping I can catch up some sleep and feel relief soon. Hope all is well with you bro

My guy thank you so much, appreciate y’all in here fr we all family. It’s coo cuz we all really be chopping it up in the same few threads all day I love it

I’ve never had surgery so I think this kinda had me in a shock but hoping I can catch up some sleep and feel relief soon. Hope all is well with you bro

Good luck dude. Something that I've always heard when it comes to those injuries is DO NOT neglect PT. All the surrounding muscles play a huge role in stabilizing the shoulder. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Good luck dude. Something that I've always heard when it comes to those injuries is DO NOT neglect PT. All the surrounding muscles play a huge role in stabilizing the shoulder. Hope it goes smoothly for you.
Love bro, no doubt. The surgeon said I have to wait another 3-4 weeks before even starting PT but I’m definitely going to do my best in keeping up with it once I start

Really don’t want to live like this and want to get better so gonna keep pushing myself in reason

Something that I've always heard when it comes to those injuries is DO NOT neglect PT. All the surrounding muscles play a huge role in stabilizing the shoulder.

100% facts!!

Shoulders, arms, back, chest. Somehow it’s all connected. I didn’t know this either til i started PT and couldn’t move or lift anything.

Dang man prayers for the kid, he’s a stud, he’ll bounce back and have an amazing career

Hits too close to home, I just had surgery for a torn labrum on Friday and I’ve been in so much pain and discomfort. Can’t sleep, can’t do anything for myself right now… I’m obviously no professional athlete but it really puts things into perspective when it happens to you

924E5FC6-6040-4080-A920-6DC260A014E4.jpeg
How’d you tear it?

broncos19dm broncos19dm damn man sorry to hear that.. hope the recovery is quick
Thanks brother much love fr

How’d you tear it?
I had a history for years where it would feel like it’s popping or sliding out but i was able to lodge it back in. Maybe would happen 1-2x a year and never got it checked or thought much of it. But after this last time I knew something was up, but can’t recall the very first time I think it just kept getting worse with each trauma. Oddly enough it’d kind of get back to normal so I brushed it off

Such a clueless franchise

You love Bryce so much but won’t protect him and keep guys off his back. Pause.

Every good team got dogs in the trenches on both sides.

What’s the point of having Adams if he running all comeback bc it ain’t time for double moves or 9’s

Last edited:
For anyone that’s played team sports……. Some teammates ARE NOT friends. I wish people would realize that.

Russ didn’t want to hang with or talk to Marshawn and certain dudes on that level. Tired of these sensitive cats. Marshawn AND Russ both helped each other greatly, and are both going to Canton. So what if Russ didn’t wanted only a professional relationship.

You’d be surprised how many teammates dislike each other or don’t fraternize like that.

T.O. And McNabb, I even heard Randy and Culpepper haven’t spoken in years (I don’t think they have bad blood)

Get over it. Russ is his own man

Last edited:
Marshawn is cool as hell but did is a alcoholic and smokes hella tree, Russ probably doesn’t want to be around that type of stuff constantly it’s OK to have a different lifestyle

Sometimes, opposites attract and sometimes, they do not.

For anyone that’s played team sports……. All teammates ARE NOT friends. I wish people would realize that.

Russ didn’t want to hang with or talk to Marshawn and certain dudes on that level. Tired of these sensitive cats. Marshawn AND Russ both helped each other greatly, and are both going to Canton. So what if Russ didn’t wanted only a professional relationship.

You’d be surprised how many teammates dislike each other or don’t fraternize like that.

T.O. And McNabb, I even heard Randy and Culpepper haven’t spoken in years (I don’t think they have bad blood)

Get over it. Russ is his own man

One of those stories Marshawn was just reaching out teammate to teammate about a bad game they had and Russ was still a weirdo. It's the same stories that's been coming out about him in Denver.

timestamped

Scottie and Mike never hung out. I've played in locker rooms where dudes strongly disliked each other but all that matters is between the lines will you rock for me, like I will rock for you. After the game everyone goes their separate ways.

Back
Top Bottom