OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Interesting things I’ve seen from the breaking newsers this morning:

-Arthur Smith will eliminate questions about his job “WITH A WIN”

-Mike Vrabel is slated for regular-season end meetings that “COULD RAISE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS” about how—or perhaps if—the sides should move forward together.

-The year out of nowhere :lol:

And I bet Belichick coaches somewhere until, at the very least, he passes Don Shula in all-time regular season wins.

Shula - 347
Belichick - 333

That could mean two more seasons, or three, depending on how good the team he goes to is.

Bruschi just said he wants to see Jerod Mayo as their next head coach.

Stefanski over Ryans. Won without Chubb, 16 different QBs, and in a much tougher division. Not even debateable tbh.

Top 5 defense, a HOF and DPOY candidate in Garrett, perennial pro bowler in Cooper, pro bowl TE… a super bowl winning veteran in Flacco.

Texans had a rookie QB and are making the playoffs. People can’t even name players on their roster. Demeco
should win

rolaholic rolaholic DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
IMG_0390.gif

Truly An Awful HC. Should Never Get A Gig Again But He Will.

13 Years And Only 3 Winning Seasons. Piss Poor.

I don’t mean to be insensitive but Rivera really had an extended leash because of his military allegiance and him overcoming cancer. ANY other coach would’ve been fired.

I feel like Rivera played into that sympathy as well

Last week of Youtube sunday ticket. Its been pretty dam good.

Next year they needa allow you to pick which teams for the split screen tho
They also need to allow you to pick all possible combos of games. Like 4 or 5 times this season they were missing certain combos

Back
Top Bottom