OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

my only hope is they’re calling to see who is available prior to the meeting to see whatever BS he tries to sell is actually realistic

otherwise if the plan dont make sense or cant happen, he’s gone

least I hope.. cause I seen the meeting is tomorrow now

this seems like such a bad idea.. why would you join his staff after what he just did to desai

and if shh goes wrong just going be right back here next year looking for a new guy

and if it works, the OC is probably high on other peoples lists

It's a cold cycle. Every coach knows it. Get in where you can. Jump when you can

That's the game 🤷🏿‍♂️

LOVE LOVE LOVE the decision to retain McCarthy. Excellent decision by Jerry.

laughing.gif

It's a cold cycle. Every coach knows it. Get in where you can. Jump when you can

That's the game 🤷🏿‍♂️

a whole lot better options available who could actually call plays

and given it’s professionals, understands you can beat blitzes kinda easy

Cool. So a lame duck coach the entire year :smh:
Yea I don't know how delaying the inevitable for a year is gonna change anything for them :lol:

Philly last year was much better than they are and we see how running it back ended up for them once the players lost belief in the coach...

Philly last year was much better than they are and we see how running it back ended up for them once the players lost belief in the coach...

philly last year had the head coach who almost got Indy to the playoffs this year with all those injuries and a not so great roster

your head guy has to be able to do certain things on his own because coaches are going get hired

offensive guys have to be able to point out obvious flaws of defensive philosophy or weakness.. and defensive guys have to be able to do the same for the offensive side of the ball

Jerry Jones gollum looking self might think this is his last chance to see a Super Bowl, so might as well run it back with what he has. Dude looks old and surely like he is knocking on deaths door soon.

Browns Letting go of their OC in Van Pelt doesn’t bother me too much cause Stinfanski call the plays anyway. My guess is bring in Bill O’Brien and give him more control, someone that can suit Watson game better. Our passing offense was super vanilla with Watson and we started opening it up with Flacco more but Flacco didn’t care if were in gun or behind center, where Watson prefers to be in the gun

Don’t get firing RB and TE coach. Chubb got hurt and rb coach been there since Chubb and Njoku had his best year (since Flacco came)

Welp.

In the end Jerruh's ego was too big to bring in someone like Belichick or Harbaugh.

He knew that if Cowboys actually didn't **** the bed in the playoffs for once they would be getting the lion's share of the credit and not him.

I dunno how you can bring that coaching staff byke seeing how unprepared that team was on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom