OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

McCarthy ain’t the problem.

Front runners like Dak and Micah are the issue.

They only come outside when the coast is clear or if they’re jumping someone.

They never want to shoot the fair one on one. Suckers
It’s organizational from Jerry on down. But yea, McCarthy stinks he’s always been a guy who did less with more. Jerry should’ve hired Marvin Lewis over him when he was picking between the two.

Keep McCarthy for the final year of his contract
Lets get a real running back and see how things look
SB or not you let McCarthy go

Next year bring in Tomlin for HC
Bieniemy at OC/Asst HC
Al Harris at DC

Last edited:

FbrCftAXwAAwcbF.jpg

Bieniemy at OC/Asst HC
Al Harris at DC

Jerry ain’t never hiring a black coach

Not sure why McCarthy would talk about the packers.. thought we all agreed those teams underachieved in the playoffs

This is why I would throw the bag at Ben Johnson

I get having things you do well.. but you gotta have variations off of it to set teams.. teams spend a whole lot of money to figure out what you do

For what people think of Mike Brown’s approach to running a team versus Jerry Jones’, this definitely isn’t good for the latter.

Bieniemy at OC/Asst HC
Al Harris at DC
Curious, what did Bieniemy show you this past season that makes you want him as OC? Washington dumpster fire aside, I was beyond frustrated with his play calling. Offense only showed up in the 2nd half multiple games. Howell had no business leading the league in pass attempts. I just didn't see the offensive genius he's made out to be...

Curious, what did Bieniemy show you this past season that makes you want him as OC? Washington dumpster fire aside, I was beyond frustrated with his play calling. Offense only showed up in the 2nd half multiple games. Howell had no business leading the league in pass attempts. I just didn't see the offensive genius he's made out to be...
Offense put up numbers.. the problem is Eric's plays take way too long to develop. Washington's line is not that good and Sam's sack rate reflects that. Honestly all those hits probably ruined Sam, dude started falling before dudes even hit him towards the end of the season. They David Carr'd him. EB's offense is suited for teams with a good line. The fact that he couldn't adjust his gameplan to accomodate his o-line tells me he still has a ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom