OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Sounds like Wilks was fired more for chemistry and not being the right fit than losing the SB.

"Nobody believed in the team who won three AFC titles and two Super Bowls in the last four years."

giphy.gif

"Nobody believed in the team who won three AFC titles and two Super Bowls in the last four years."

giphy.gif

This year there were a lot of pundits who counted them out and picked against them against the Bills, Ravens, and 49ers. They were also betting underdogs in every single one of those games. They were definitely doubted this year.

Sounds like Wilks was fired more for chemistry and not being the right fit than losing the SB.
Wilks was the fall man.

Didn’t help that there was issues earlier so that gave him footing

The defensive unit was the least of issues during that game.

Held Mahomes to 3 at half. Forced 2 turnovers.

How much you want him to do?

The pundits aren't paid to be correct, they're paid to provide takes.
Yep, these storylines are always the same
If I was a pro athlete I'd probably come up with this too, I mean even TB12 convinced himself everyone still doubted him every year.

That's ridiculous they fired Wilks. The defense almost shut 'em out the first half if it wasn't for a 57 yarder. They thought they was gonna hold him the Chiefs to 6 points all game?

This is weak. They wanna "blame" somebody and we know Kyle is safe because his pops connections with Lych and everything. I was actually defending Kyle because he has close loses to the goat but this is foul.

The wilks firing is 1000% scapegoating because if they win that game there is no way he gets fired.

Shanahan is a funny guy.

Niners you’re not gonna fire Wilks for no reason and take Brian Flores for us. Hopefully the Vikings defense fading fast in December keeps them away.

All the way under the bus. Nasty business

So I guess Bosa doesn’t have the natural instincts or expertise to NOT crash down the line of scrimmage on 4th and 1? He had outside contain and could’ve read Mahomes instead of the RB.

Not saying he would’ve stopped Mahomes but he definitely could’ve affected the play. He can’t blame Wilke’s for him being undisciplined:lol:

Instead, he tried to be a hero and crashed down on the play. Kelce crossed his face and it was all she wrote :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom