OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I can't remember why Derick Henry fell to the 2nd rd.

I know the year he won the heisman he had close to 400 rushing attempts so maybe teams were a bit weary of the wear and tear he could’ve potentially had. To be fair that was honestly a pretty loaded draft class overall, the only RB taken ahead of him was Zeke and I believe Henry was the only RB taken in the 2nd round

I wonder how much better the trade compensation would've been with another team. I'm glad Justin went to Pittsburgh, but I hope it wasn't at the expense of a drastically better pick.

I couldn't stand swole Carlton in that movie :lol:
At least he manned up in the end and became the best blocking FB in CFB.

Losing Halle to a Freshman doe. Tuff
wow.png

He also finished last in QBR last season... Willing to guarantee "the guy with the bad foot" will still be better than anything we've seen from Fields.
This situation reminds of when the Colts picked up Matt Ryan who's was around Kirk's age and wasn't coming off a major injury. How did that turn out?

This situation reminds of when the Colts picked up Matt Ryan who's was around Kirk's age and wasn't coming off a major injury. How did that turn out?
What do the two have to do with each other? I've never seen so much talk about the Falcons since the year they made the Superbowl. I don't what it is about Cousins that gets everyone panties in a bunch. Listen with all this wishing and praying y'all doing on this dude to fail, the least y'all could do is apologize and give dude his props when he gets to the playoffs next season.

Back
Top Bottom