OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

That sucks. He was really good his rookie season and showed a ton of potential. Reminds me of Sean Lee for Dallas who was a beast too, but injuries took his career. Bad luck for Dallas at LB over the years.

Dude had neck issues at Boise state. Jerry still drafted him in the first. Smh. He was no comparison to Sean Lee. Sean Lee was different.

We should’ve never drafted dude in the first round. Jerry drafted dude with the 18th pick, smh

Wasn't the biggest fan of their current unis but damn they really went out and downgraded even more :lol:

Reminds me of the Falcons current set of mid and downgrade from their previous ones.

Never been a fan of the city lettering at the front of jerseys for football. Leave that to other sports.

Always thought the Texans should use a lighter blue. That dark blue is dry.

As a texans fan, i like some aspects of the leaked uni pics but still very underwhelming and bland like some have said. I need to see all combos before making my final opinion.

ezgif-2-876b90b4b3.gif

FWIW he unliked it :lol:

I get the allure of a package like that especially for a rebuilding squad in need of multiple pieces but you damn near never get a top of the order opportunity to pick a blue chip prospect at QB like you do now.

Been 30 years since the last time they had top 5 picks (Bledsoe at no.1 and McGinest at no.4) so I'd hope and prefer taking advantage and nailing one down.

Texans new road uni looks like they copied the Falcons homework and switched the color from black to navy.

Hopefully their home and alternate unis are better
On local Houston ESPN Radio this morning they were discussing them and one of them that was in the know said that all 4 of their new uniforms are different from one another. Like the home and alternates aren't going to simply be just a different color than the road unis.

1710862387607.png

3 straight QB's then 3 straight WR's

Still got us taking Doomsday Hahahaha Hahahaha g-time g-time

No chance of the Giants passing on JJ. Minnesota is trying to jump us to grab him before us.

Some teams have JJ ahead of Maye so he could go top 3.

Mel Kiper is a Daniel Jones apologists. He got laughed off the radio a couple months ago for saying Daniel was better than JJ and the Giants should build around him instead.

I want to draft a WR and then grab Penix at the end of the first round.

Back
Top Bottom