OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Fellas, im not justifying dudes actions at all. He totally jeopardized his career by taking off. Add in the fact a person was injured and he/they/them didn’t even bother to check on anybody they crashed in to. PLUS, a child was in the car they crashed into as well. Dude is facing multiple felony charges.

I just don’t agree with someone saying alcohol, drugs, guns, stolen whips, etc were involved without us knowing all the facts FIRST! Lets get our facts and then we can talk our smack. Maybe dude was just scared and never been in an accident before? Maybe he didn’t wanna be recognized and become another professional athlete making a terrible decision? Maybe he was listening to his “friends” who said run w/o thinking about the consequences. We have no idea what was going on in his head

Being scared because you may have never been in an accident before or fleeing because he didn’t want to be recognized (which automatically makes matters worse for him legally) isn’t an excuse to flee. It looks bad overall - the speeding, reckless driving and endangerment, and then fleeing the scene completely leads to the belief that there may be foul play involved. The optics don’t do him any favors.

I just don’t agree with someone saying alcohol, drugs, guns, stolen whips, etc were involved without us knowing all the facts FIRST!
everybody is just assuming there’s something else going on based on the totality of the circumstances.

You’ll never know now IF there was drugs, alcohol, guns, etc now. Attorney will come out and defend his client and it’ll go away.

g-time g-time There's no excuse to flee, because that means you're excused.

He fled though

For either: 1.) just not able to process all the variables and was scared along with friends, or 2.) something was up. There's just two sitches.

If you're in a single-car crash, you have to call the police and file an accident report.

They ran from a multi-car crash leaving their cars there.

Doesn't matter who is wrong at this point it could be me, they're public figures. If he was driving drunk, and speeding running into cars, which might be true, I'm asking questions why he left the scene. That's the reason to leave.

If you're in a single-car crash, you have to call the police and file an accident report.

They ran from a multi-car crash leaving their cars there.

Doesn't matter who is wrong at this point it could be me, they're public figures. If he was driving drunk, and speeding running into cars, which might be true, I'm asking questions why he left the scene. That's the reason to leave.
I never even thought about like that.

If he was drunk he basically skipped out on a DUI which might’ve intensify those charges. He gon have to acknowledge leaving the scene though.

I wonder how many games he’ll get.

Being scared because you may have never been in an accident before or fleeing because he didn’t want to be recognized (which automatically makes matters worse for him legally) isn’t an excuse to flee. It looks bad overall - the speeding, reckless driving and endangerment, and then fleeing the scene completely leads to the belief that there may be foul play involved. The optics don’t do him any favors.
g-time g-time There's no excuse to flee, because that means you're excused.

He fled though

For either: 1.) just not able to process all the variables and was scared along with friends, or 2.) something was up. There's just two sitches.

I completely agree with yall

I never even thought about like that.

If he was drunk he basically skipped out on a DUI which might’ve intensify those charges. He gon have to acknowledge leaving the scene though.

I wonder how many games he’ll get.

Amongst the many charges he would have faces if he stayed, THIS right here amplifies things.

Now imagine if he would have killed someone AND fled? Oh boy

I just don’t agree with someone saying alcohol, drugs, guns, stolen whips, etc were involved without us knowing all the facts FIRST! Lets get our facts and then we can talk our smack. Maybe dude was just scared and never been in an accident before? Maybe he didn’t wanna be recognized and become another professional athlete making a terrible decision? Maybe he was listening to his “friends” who said run w/o thinking about the consequences. We have no idea what was going on in his head

He already did that, too late.

Either way he will probably miss 2 games and that’ll be it. Lord knows if one of us did that we’d be gone for a few years
Rashee needs to deal with the police first. If he was the driver then he should be more concerned with jail time. You have a “duty to stop” and stay on the scene after a car accident.

Now if it comes out he was a passenger then I don’t know what basis the NFL would have to suspend. Not sure if duty to stop applies to passengers. It’s a bad look sure but is that really enough to trigger punishment under personal conduct clause?

One of the cars left at the scene was registered to him. This is the focus to it all.

I’ve given the keys to my car to friends a few times over the years if I’ve drank when they’re sober, when we have went to a party, movie, whatever.

But 99% of the time I’m driving my vehicle myself obviously. So hopefully it’s that 1% for Rice, where he wasn’t driving his own car but that’s a small percentage.

Rashee needs to deal with the police first. If he was the driver then he should be more concerned with jail time. You have a “duty to stop” and stay on the scene after a car accident.

Now if it comes out he was a passenger then I don’t know what basis the NFL would have to suspend. Not sure if duty to stop applies to passengers. It’s a bad look sure but is that really enough to trigger punishment under personal conduct clause?

Oh for sure, I’m saying if he was in fact the driver. If he was the passenger then he shouldn’t be punished at all

Back
Top Bottom