OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

There is more money for the NFL by creating bidding wars for exclusive broadcast rights vs. selling non-exclusive rights. Means of distribution doesn’t matter. FOX won’t pay billions upon billions for 10+ years to broadcast games people can also watch on a competing platform like Netflix.

The price not be as high for the single game from the single entity, but entities will pay for the access

I assumed the Thursday night games were the dry runs with having the games between nfl network, fox and Amazon at various points

But then again I thought the sales of packages would have more options available, like say buying specific team access or even just paying for a specific game access beyond the whole overall package

Schedule was supposed to release yesterday but the bidding on xmas games are holding it up. Need it to release so I can plan out any games.

So turns out Rashee Rice was a real lige crash test dummy and teams knew even before the draft...

KC sure know how to pick em

Still haven’t watched the brady roast, but Dominique on bomani’s podcast made a great point

Brady’s kids are like high school age

I got zero clue about kids now, but I know when I was in high school we was making a ton of mother jokes.. imagine if you had the ammo from pros

It’s wild to me that Kraft was off limits but not the mothers of his kids

IMG_4095.jpeg
IMG_4096.jpeg
IMG_4097.jpeg
IMG_4098.jpeg
IMG_4099.jpeg
IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4103.jpeg

They started pushing this “Raise Hail” slogan. New ownership is doing whatever it can to appeal to the HTTR crowd that refuses to buy Commanders merch. Fans are slowly embracing the W logo but nobody wants anything with the name “Commanders” on it.

They started pushing this “Raise Hail” slogan. New ownership is doing whatever it can to appeal to the HTTR crowd that refuses to buy Commanders merch. Fans are slowly embracing the W logo but nobody wants anything with the name “Commanders” on it.

I can’t say I blame them. Not that it needs to be Skins but good lord Commanders is awful. I would’ve stuck with WFT before that trash

Pigskins was right there :lol: :smh:

They had a chance to distinguish themselves and do something extremely creative

Washington Football Team

Washington

Pigskins

Skins

WTF Pigskins.

And They STILL could’ve used pig/hog/commander/military insignias.

They could’ve had tons of secondary logos.

Imagine a pig/hog in combat gear, etc.

Based in Washington DC so either way, the familiarity with US government and military would’ve been added to any branding by default

Super easy alley up

Worse rebrand ever

Washington Football Team

Washington

Pigskins

Skins

WTF Pigskins.

Based in Washington DC so either way, the familiarity with US government and military would’ve been added to any branding by default

Super easy alley up

Worse rebrand ever
Maybe I’m in the minority but I would’ve hated anything pig-related more than Commanders. I get the Hogs thing but I don’t want my whole team brand based on an O-line from 40 years ago…

My #1 was Redwolves. Could’ve been talked into Armada if they really wanted to stick to the military theme. Washington Football Club probably would’ve grown on me if the logo and branding were fire.

Maybe I’m in the minority but I would’ve hated anything pig-related more than Commanders. I get the Hogs thing but I don’t want my whole team brand based on an O-line from 40 years ago…

My #1 was Redwolves. Could’ve been talked into Armada if they really wanted to stick to the military theme. Washington Football Club probably would’ve grown on me if the logo and branding were fire.

If anything, I would’ve like Redtails but no way would they have paid homage to the Tuskegee Airman

Or Airmen

Washington Airmen sounds dope.

Washington Football Team

Washington

Pigskins

Skins

WTF Pigskins.

Super easy alley up

Worse rebrand ever

I still liked the idea of keeping the name and changing the logo to a ******* potato.

IMG_6557.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom