OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

All I’m saying is, I thought the NFL was trying to negate and prevent as many “unnecessary” collision events as possible.

That was my initial reason for saying it should be outlawed. That’s all.

All I’m saying is, I thought the NFL was trying to negate and prevent as many “unnecessary” collision events as possible.

That was my initial reason for saying it should be outlawed. That’s all.

would have to go 7 on 7 or flag football and remove the oline and dline

but the major problem I find in this discussion is like many in football on the whole, ignorance

you can watch most of the times the eagles run the play, the people behind hurts barely do anything

and they could remove the ability for the players behind the QB to push.. but they wouldn’t change anything regarding formations because then that has larger ramifications beyond the play.. which would mean those players behind would just push the oline in attempt to move the pile, or act as security for a bad snap

worried-concerned.gif

We don’t need any more rule changes. Well, maybe the XFL kickoff rule but thats it. If teams want to shove their $250M QB head first into the pile then so be it.

To be honest, the Chargers defense is better when Jackson isn't on the field.

...and it's still trash. :sick:

Id Be Really Interested To Know What If Anything The NFL Or Raiders Are Doing (Or Attempting) To Help Chandler Jones.

Id Be Really Interested To Know What If Anything The NFL Or Raiders Are Doing (Or Attempting) To Help Chandler Jones.
Hope for his own sake that they're offering help/resources and thay he's got a good support system because it's probably not gonna be the best outcome if dudes like his bro and AB are the only ones trying to help him rn

The way he's been moving lately he's on the road to joining him in being out of the league too

Everyone is still mad that USC beat Notre Dame in 2005 because of the "Bush Push" that they're trying to go after the similarly branded "Tush Push."

Back
Top Bottom