OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I never saw what folks saw in Bryce but it seems he was unanimously the top guy last year

Reich gets screwed on qb again

1696950470177.png

antonio-banderas.gif

Saw Bryce Young busting a MILE away. If you’re small, you have to be EXCEPTIONAL in at least one or two areas.

Russell Wilson had a strong arm.
Drew Brees was supremely accurate and got the ball out quick and processed stuff fast.

Kyler Murray runs a 4.3 and has a cannon…

Bryce has NONE of these traits

Saw Bryce Young busting a MILE away. If you’re small, you have to be EXCEPTIONAL in at least one or two areas.

Drew Brees was supremely accurate and got the ball out quick and processed stuff fast.

Bryce has NONE of these traits

How long you think it took for brees to get to the point where he processed and got the ball out quickly?

You think it took 4 games in the NFL?

How long you think it took for brees to get to the point where he processed and got the ball out quickly?

You think it took 4 games in the NFL?

You guys have a valid points. Brees was a pro bowler by his 3rd year as a full-time starter though (I know he doesn’t have a Ladanian Tomlinson) but, I just don’t see it with Bryce.

Maybe he’ll prove me wrong like Tua has.

The OFFICIAL NT NFL Head Coach Hot Seat™

Through Week 5

The Hottest of Seats:
Brian Daboll (Giants) - The Giants may have a win, but they're somehow the worst team in the NFL.
Sean Payton (Broncos) - Russell Wilson might be finished as a QB, but so is Sean Payton as a head coach.
Matt Eberflus (Bears) - The Bears no longer are the worst team in the NFL.

The Rest:
Frank Reich (Panthers) - If he didn't have a rookie QB, he would be higher.
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - The Raiders won last night, but McDaniels is still trash. Will the broke boy Mark Davis finally pull the plug?
Robert Saleh (Jets) - He's probably safe as long as Throw Rogan says he is.
Kevin O'Connell (Vikings) - You are what your record says you are. Will Kirk Cousins get traded?
Jonathan Gannon (Cardinals) - Thanks for beating the Cowboys in Week 3.
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - After getting a 40 Burger by Chicago, how soon before they start sleeping with Bienemy?
Mike Vrabel (Titans) - His seat just got warm.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - He will never get fired, but he will stay on this list anyway. :lol:

Dog the Panthers are incredibly easy to scheme against if you watch their games.
That offense is trash. Reich got a lot of nerve. Bryce has been fine.
You're supposed to cater your offense to your QB, not the other way around.
Seems like Reich can only succeed with one type of QB, and if that's the case, he's not the guy. He really tricked y'all.
A 33 year old Thielen is Bryce's best weapon. I really don't know what people are expecting.

Back
Top Bottom