OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

wonder who would trade for him? and what the price will be. he'll get another shot for sure i would think

id love for the eagles to trade for him, if the price is cheap

cut mm8.. our real backup should be the dude we drafted in the 6th this year anyways

cut mm8.. our real backup should be the dude we drafted in the 6th this year anyways
They never gonna have condending team with a 6th round rookie the backup over a vet based off of 2 preseason games. Not realistic

clear mismanagement by shannahan imo..

-keeping garapolo that first year was silly. should of let trey get his lumps in

-then running qb power like he tebow when he finally started

-now darnold weak as?

not mikes best moment

yeah i mean as long as they aint asking for anything major, worth a shot. maybe he can be saved

Screenshot_20230823_125531.jpg

Spoke that into existence with the quickness. :lol:

It may not be Lynch.

It may not be Shanahan.

But somebody gotta go.

It's been egregious all the way through.

I'd understand if he played and looked like Jamarcus or Rosen

They HAVE TO win a SB. If not, both of their jobs are in jeopardy.

i agree to a degree.. but like you always say bro, other than the SB winning teams yall are just as successful as anybody…

there’s value in that..

i agree this was mismanagement…but idk if itll have repercussions if y’all in the NFCCG again ya kno???

Purdy cancels out the player (Lance), so we're really talking about the picks they traded. But if they even just get to the Super Bowl, it's a W.

Bro ain't no way lmaooooooooooooo

Trey may suck but ppl lying to themselves over SAM DARNOLD is hilarious

thank you man..

sam has displayed some of the weakest qb i’ve seen this side of the peter-man…pause…

even shannahon qb proof system ain’t enough to save him imo..

we’ve seen the tape, YEARS of tape.. and it was two packs of as…

Picking Trey was an all time reach. IDC.
No way should he have been picked before Fields or Mac. 3 first round picks in insane.
The dude doesn't play football.
You can have all the potential in the world, but if you're never on the field...

see…this exactly how i started rooting for jalen hurts…

if yu get done duty by your coaches, then i’m instantly in your corner rooting for you!!!

Rooting for Lance to catch on with another team cause he's done in SF...

Damn shame when he legit never got a real shot, injured on his first start and that's all she wrote :smh:

That's fireable though after trading all that capital to move up for him only for him to be their 3rd string QB, behind Sam ****ing Darnold, after 2 years.

The optics are terrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom