OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

If you took your team and lined up your all time greats (when they played for your team only) what would it look like?

(For instance don't list Emmitt Smith as a Cardinal, or Joe Montana as a Chief)

Culpepper (Tarkenton?)
Peterson
Moss
Jefferson
TE (Hockenson?)

What your teams look like?
No one in the last 20 years. I hate this game.

Ken Stabler (Maybe Jim Plunkett)
Marcus Allen (Bo if he didn't get hurt)
Fred Biletnikoff
Tim Brown
Dave Casper

No Gannon or Waller?

(Absolutely use Bo, I would :lol: )
Gannon and Waller had shorter stints compared to our legacy greats who had longevity and most actually won SB's. Each guy I listed are HOFers, I don't think Gannon is even close to being one TBH due to his window being just a few great seasons.

Ive had very low moments as a Browns fan but tonight is up there:

1. Franchise rb who has balled out his whole career, has one of the most Gruesome injuries we have seen 😢😢😢😢

2. The QB we put morals to side and made highest paid all time, in 8 games looks like a heavy downgrade from Baker mayfield and every other qb since 1999

3. And a win next week, im still thinking wildcard again 😂😩

If you took your team and lined up your all time greats (when they played for your team only) what would it look like?

Brady
Curtis Martin
Moss
Fryar
Gronk

pretty close i think. i'd probably take Edelman or Welker over Fryar. i think Fryar really excelled after his time in NE (i'd have to go back and check) while the other two were at their peak in NE and made MAJOR contributions. the way they helped moved the chains consistently is part of what made us so dominant

(For instance don't list Emmitt Smith as a Cardinal, or Joe Montana as a Chief)

Culpepper (Tarkenton?)
Peterson
Moss
Jefferson
TE (Hockenson?)

Pretty much this, but would have to make it a 3 WR set to get CC in there...have to.

QB - Tarkenton
RB - AP
WR - Moss/Carter/Jet
TE - Steve Jordan

Did Watson forget how to play football? Texans may have sold the Browns a lemon at the perfect time.

:stoneface: The AFC North is arguably the most competitive division in the NFL and you’re surprised the team least likely to win that division lost to the Steelers? (Especially after losing Chubb?). …give me a break

Late pass but when did they start doing two MNF games multiple times this early in the season? I only remember it for the opening week in the past but now we have it Week 2 and Week 3.

:stoneface: The AFC North is arguably the most competitive division in the NFL and you’re surprised the team least likely to win that division lost to the Steelers? (Especially after losing Chubb?). …give me a break
I was told all the Browns needed was a star QB to take over the division
IMG_3805.png

Back
Top Bottom