OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24

Herbert, Keenan, Mike Will (for half the season most the time) and Ekeler…. That’s 3 receivers basically because Ekeler is not a traditional running back.

Herbert has a scatback in the backfield being utilized as a feature back

And a coach who likes to take risks as if they have the Chiefs or Bengals, Dolphins caliber personnel.

Y’all can gone….

785F5026-196A-4E54-B15A-46582C451504.gif

Who exactly said they needed Joshua Kelly? The season is over with anyway. They were supposed to address that in the prior off season or draft.

Anyone but Ekeler as your singular runningback.

not sure replacing the guy who accounted for 3,195 total yards & 38 touchdowns over the last two seasons was much of a priority

not sure replacing the guy who accounted for 3,195 total yards & 38 touchdowns over the last two seasons was much of a priority

Who said replace? I said they need a TRADIONAL guy to spell him at least. Same way Zeke had Pollard. Montgomery + Gibbs. Jones + Dillon in green bay, Mostert and Achane.

Ekeler cannot get tough yards. Teams literally only have to gameplan for Austin Ekeler in that backfield :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut him down and then what…? That’s why the Chargers are in their current predicament

Those two years of wear and tear is exactly why he’s burnt out. After two years of being a feature back, dude is already debilitated

not sure signing Dalvin Cook to split touches with the guy who accounted for 3,195 total yards & 38 touchdowns over the last two seasons was much of a priority

not sure signing Dalvin Cook to split touches with the guy who accounted for 3,195 total yards & 38 touchdowns over the last two seasons was much of a priority

1) I don’t recall saying they should’ve sign Dalvin

2) they’re now 5-7 and about to take touches away from him. So clearly they’re unaccomplished and realize that they need more than just him in the backfield :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mentioned all those stats from 2021-2022 and he wasn’t able to sustain it this year. Again, the team has clearly realized that they need or needed more.

I don’t know what more to say

"In December 2021, locals will recall the news of a woman deliberately driving into the waterway that spills into the falls,” Dunne explains. “She drifted down the Niagara River before her vehicle was lodged against a rock about 50 yards from the brink. McDermott studied up and pieced together a speech. The coach explained how members from the Coast Guard did everything they could to save the woman. He built up the drama. Players held on tight for an inspiring apex, and . . . nothing. He said the woman died. End of story. The complete absence of a point had some players biting their tongues, trying their hardest not to laugh.”
deadfast-232x180.png

Hurts has one bad game and people talking about benching like he wasn’t the MVP favorite for the last month. Folks been waiting for this moment, you can tell. And it’s always white people

Part of the reason why I’ll never fully hate on Dak. It’s always **** the cowboys but it’s cool seeing a black QB sling it right now. And that’s more important than my eagles fandom

Hurts has one bad game and people talking about benching like he wasn’t the MVP favorite for the last month. Folks been waiting for this moment, you can tell. And it’s always white people

whole damn team played poorly

but a whole lot of people deserve blame before you get to jalen

on offense for example, I would blame the coaches first for the game plan.. for some reason they thought deep developing routes was the way to go vs that pass rush, when the few in breaking routes we ran all worked

but at this point everyone should know Kyle is going attack your LBs and force them into difficult decisions.. we had practice squad dudes out there playing 75% of the snaps, go to nickel and extra DBs if dudes going just be out there lost

Sean McDermott, Von Miller available this weekend.....sure hope the sun doesn't come out or that fanbase really gon go thru it.

Back
Top Bottom