OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

As opposed to going 3-14.... I don't understand why y'all bring up Kirk's records when trying to advocate for Fields. Makes no sense.

A stacked Falcons team in a trash division, they’re not going 3-14. Money could have went to mad players and with his running game, you winning at least 5.

I think you missing the playoffs with both QBs, that’s my point.

You my guy but, 38 starts and only one 300 yard passing game? 3 years worth of film?

Justin Fields is who he is, at this point.

They drafted the white Trubisky and Black Trubisky

I’m not rolling with this. Trash team, trash coaching staff. Players were speaking out about how bad of a situation he was in. Fields might actually be NFL trash but I’m not making that call off three years in Chicago. A team that held on to their head coach this offseason due to being cheap and lazy.

Fields had a market. The GM ****ed it all up by asking for too much. Teams laughed and moved on, then he had no leverage. No one was giving a 2 or 3 with his contract situation. Chicago was supposed to trade him at the combine and didn’t. His market shrunk fast.

… and Pittsburgh still may end up drafting a QB in the 2nd or 3rd also. They’re going to make it as uncomfortable as possible for Fields

A stacked Falcons team in a trash division, they’re not going 3-14. Money could have went to mad players and with his running game, you winning at least 5.

I think you missing the playoffs with both QBs.

All those weapons and Fields can’t even read defenses. So, it would’ve backed fired.

They signed Kirk because he’s the opposite. He’s a great decision maker and reads defenses as good as the the top 5-10 QBs in the league.

He’s never been a scrambler anyway so, the Achilles really doesn’t matter

Someone made a good point that because Aaron Rodgers “came back early” people downplay the Achilles injury.

Didn’t Akers tear his other Achilles after getting this new surgery? ARs could be ****ed, Kirk’s could be ****ed. It’s insane to overpay an over the hill QB that hasn’t won **** that kind of money.

Someone made a good point that because Aaron Rodgers “came back early” people downplay the Achilles injury.

Didn’t Akers tear his other Achilles after getting this new surgery? ARs could be ****ed, Kirk’s could be ****ed. It’s insane to overpay an over the hill QB that hasn’t won **** that kind of money.
Every signing is a risk in the NFL.... And again it's a 2 year contract. You are talking just to talk at this point. None of the highest paid QBs besides Mahomes, Russ, and Arod have won anything either. Kirk got paid market value

Russ only there one year and pray fields can be turned into something. Seems like a very low risk gamble on finding the next franchise QB. Only cost em a few mil and a 6th rounder to try this experiment out.

Could be smoke and mirrors but….

IMG_6153.jpeg

Fields had the worst completion %, set a record for most fumbles per game and had some other bad “records.”

I’m surprised they actually found a suitor

This. Every opinion I’ve heard in favor of Fields is based completely on speculation and hope. Enough. 31 teams had a chance to make a move and he went for a 6th rounder and a conditional 4th. I’m tired of hearing about how good he might be. The rest of the NFL seems to be as well.

You my guy but, 38 starts and only one 300 yard passing game? 3 years worth of film?

Justin Fields is who he is, at this point.

They drafted the white Trubisky and Black Trubisky
But of that 38 starts only played 12 of them with a legit #1 WR. He put on a show against the Falcons late last season but they chose to go with the old dude with the bad foot.

Got damn he ****ed up.

I forgot about Zach Wilson, he gonna be on someone’s practice squad. Ouch.

Got damn he ****ed up.

I forgot about Zach Wilson, he gonna be on someone’s practice squad. Ouch.

So he spoke to several teams during all these weeks and all he could get was a 6th rd pick and a conditional 4th. Either you guys are overvaluing him or every single expert in the industry is wrong. I’m going with the former.

So he spoke to several teams during all these weeks and all he could get was a 6th rd pick and a conditional 4th. Either you guys are overvaluing him or every single expert in the industry is wrong. I’m going with the former.

Most people are saying he was expecting a 2nd or 3rd and other teams moved on.

Poles did say he wanted to do right by Justin. Sending him to a stable franchise with an outside chance to start is a solid move. Getting a potential 4th out of the deal if it works out for Fields sounds like a win/win.

Don’t care what the media says. Teams were not lining up to trade a Day 2 pick for a guy that finished dead last in QBR…

But of that 38 starts only played 12 of them with a legit #1 WR. He put on a show against the Falcons late last season but they chose to go with the old dude with the bad foot.
He also finished last in QBR last season... Willing to guarantee "the guy with the bad foot" will still be better than anything we've seen from Fields.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom