OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Getting back to the playoffs is the goal.. hope everyone stays healthy

IMG_3627.jpeg

Ready for the new era. Lets go!

Need to get to work on getting Sunday ticket. Can you cop as a stand alone? I can't do Youtube been need the ticket. Really hate going on apps but I gotta get with the times I guess

Need to get to work on getting Sunday ticket. Can you cop as a stand alone? I can't do Youtube been need the ticket. Really hate going on apps but I gotta get with the times I guess
I slacked on not getting the early price.

Since some of y’all are already talking draft and new QB, I thought this was interesting.

Ranking first-round QBs of past five NFL drafts vs. 2024 prospects

“We've already heard a lot about the 2024 NFL draft's talented quarterback duo at the top of the class: USC's Caleb Williams and North Carolina's Drake Maye.

They are both in serious contention to go No. 1 overall next April, and Williams is getting "generational talent" buzz before the 2023 college football season even kicks off. But how do they stack up as prospects against other top-tier signal-callers?

To get a sense of the best quarterback prospects of the past five years, we stacked the 16 passers who were taken in Round 1 over 2019-2023. That conversation covers the likes of Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Bryce Young and Kyler Murray. Then we dropped Williams and Maye - - the only two first-round graded QBs in my evaluations right now -- into the mix and ranked them against those recent Day 1 selections.

We polled NFL scouts, decision-makers and analysts to help build the list, and pre-draft grades were the only consideration here. What each quarterback has done as a pro isn't factored in at all, and over- or underperforming in the NFL relative to draft stock doesn't matter. We're just piling all 18 quarterbacks together as though they were all in the same draft class. So who is No. 1 on the list as the top quarterback prospect going back to 2019? You might be surprised

1. Caleb Williams
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Joe Burrow
4. Drake Maye
5. Tua
6. Justin Herbert
7. Bryce Young
8. Zach Wilson
9. CJ Stroud
10. Kyler Murray

Chiefs till I D I E.

Even though I will admit it has been real nice sitting around re-watching Super Bowl content and living stress free on Thursday, Sunday and Monday’s.

Back
Top Bottom